10.The Assasin's Master

I'm sorry for not updating regularly😣. But I'll try my best.. 💜.
------------------------------------------------
Queen Wu's pov:

Why did you come here?! You might get caught you fool!!

Xu's pov:
But...I have a message!

Wu's pov:
So what's the message?!

Xu's pov:
Master... I..I (takes deep breath) I couldn't kill him and... Prince Wang he... I'm sorry master. Please forgive me!

Wu's pov:
You couldn't kill that unworthy punk Xiao?! And what about this Wang..?

Xu's pov:
Prince Wang is protecting him.. He has a message for you "Tell your Master He's mine! If he wants him he needs to fight me"

Wu's pov:
Oh so Wang has developed feelings for Xiao Hahaha that's so funny.. And I need to fight him that's really funny!!Now go before anyone sees you and also keep an eye on this Wang..!

Xu's pov:

(Xu is loyal guard of Queen Wu

(Xu is loyal guard of Queen Wu.He is known for his Martial art and Sword skills.)

Sure.. Master! I'll take my leave now!
---------------------------------------------
Queen Lin's pov:
Wu.....

Wu's pov:
Oh Queen Lin come in please rest assured!

Lin's pov:
Thankyou Wu... Well I wanna speak to you.

Wu's pov:
Sure Lin!

Lin's pov:
Are u really Queen Wu I mean how can a mother ask her guard to kill her own son!! Are u even serious Wu!! Don't you pity yourself..?!

Wu's pov:
Hahahhaha Pity me... I would be more in peace.. He's not my son His Majesty adopted him. His Majesty's brother and Sister in law died in a battle and his son was left. So we thought to give him shelter and he made us feel low among the other dynasties when we knew him being homosexual.It hurts my family pride!!

Lin's pov:
My own son Jin is a homo too but we cared a lot for him even if he wasn't my son i would really care for him...not only Jin I saw how Jungkook has changed too....Wu does King Chang wants him to die too?!

Wu's pov:
Oh no he is just so caring towards the unworthy brat that he forget he has a son and a daughter.. He give too much attention to that Xiao ha, this is another reason for me to kill him!

Lin's pov:
Wu's I'm sorry but I've to say this to you "You're a monster!! "
I'm leaving I've got works to do!
-----------------------------------------------
(At the kitchen chamber)

Xiao's pov:
I'm so damn hungry Brother Jin!!

Jin's pov:
Just 2 minutes more Xiao... Ummm it tastes good let the soup boil a bit..

Chef Lu(Main head Chef):
Oh my goodness Prince my reagards... Prince you could have ordered me to cook. Please I don't wanna get punished by His Majesty. Let me make something for you all.

Jungkook's pov:
Chef Lu it's been long we have tasted the food made by my brother Jin so we asked him to cook soup for us don't worry we will not let Majesty know!

Wang's pov:
Don't worry Chef Lu you won't be punished I promise you.

Chef Lu's pov:
Thank you Princes but let me help you Prince Jin!

(Time skip)
Yuan's pov:
The soup is really amazing I've never tasted a soup like this before!

Jimin's pov:
Yeah that's true I'm happy for my brother Namjoon who is going to have an amazing Spouse like Prince Jin!

Jin's pov:
....Thank...you (blushes and shutters while seeing Namjoon)

Yuan's pov:
Yeah Prince Namjoon you're lucky... Well Prince Jimin even I'm happy that I'm getting married to you.. I'm so glad that you accepted me and trusted me!!

Xiao's pov:
What!!! Jimin has accepted you.... I... I mean that's good yeah... (Looks at Wang)

Wang's pov:
(What did Jimin just.... What about Jungkook)... Well yeah that great.. (Sees Xiao)

(There was confused atmosphere but someone was Burning with anger and jealous yeah that someone is none other than Jungkook)

Jungkook's pov:
Oh nice 'Prince Jimin' .... Our ancestors had said once that you've to think twice before trusting someone!! Haven't you heard of it ?

Jin's pov:
(What the hell is Jungkook up to now) Ummm... Prince Jimin...

Jimin's pov:
I've and I trust Prince Yuan..(smiles at Yuan)

Yoongi's pov:
That's good though... Prince Yuan my brother is everything to us... I want him to be happy and protect him!!

Taehyung's pov:
If something happens to my Jiminah You'll have to face me! Better remember that Prince Yuan!!

Yuan's pov:
I promise that I'll keep him safe!

Jimin's pov:
Tae Tae don't worry about me!!I'll miss you Tae I'll miss u all (Tears filled in his eyes)

Jungkook's pov:
(Jimin I won't let you marry anyone... I told You only belong to me) Jimine I don't like seeing you cry. Please don't cry...
-------------------------------------------------
How does Jungkook's mother know he's homo tooo?!
We'll see in further chaps..
Thankyou 💜
Song Recommendation:
Daechwita- August-D
(I'm crazy for this song🤧)