20.I KNOW HIM....

JK'S POV:

I was staring at Jimin and that guy but I was interrupted by someone calling me from behind."Taee good morning buddy." "Good morning and why the hell are you staring at those two. It's so creepy ."he said.

"No I ain't...but Tae do you know about that cutie there his name is Jimin." "Ohh Jimin we both are classmates but i don't like the way he talks back at people. He is also like a popular guy in the uni besides You."

"Wait.. popular guy and i didn't even knew him until yesterday, hmm.." " Why are you so intrested in him? do you you like him or something ? he asked wiggling his brows.

"well yeah..kindda I said as I smiled looking at the short guy. It was almost time for class so told Tae bye and went to attend my classes.

________________________________________

Jimin's pov:

I finished my first two classes , damnn so boring. I went to library to meet Namjoon hyung, he is my senior he is so amazing and he is very intelligent he helps me most of my assignments and when I have exams he teaches me ."Namjoon hyung !" I called him out he saw me and smiled and also told me not to shout in library I just rolled my eyes.

"Joonie hyung!! " I heard someone calling him. The voice sounds similar. I turned to see who it was, it was HIM! "Hey there pretty boy" he called out and winked I- "Don't call me that you coconut head!!".

Namjoon's POV:

"Oh Jk what brings you here and do you guys know each?" Finally they met I've to tell this to Jin hyung as soon as possible. But It's probably too late...and they don't seem to be close...But I've to do Something about them but it's not in my hands. "Hyung I wanted to meet Jin hyung have you seen him I couldn't find him in his department and yeah we kind of know each other." He said winking at Jimin and Jimin seems like he didn't like that.

"Ahh Jin Hyung is taking a class right now he must be free around Half an hour I guess. Do you need something from him?" "Yes hyung I wanted to ask him about a book that Xiao hyung and I found in the central library. " "Oh what about it you can ask me too, If I don't know or something you can ask Jin hyung he's the best history professor ever"

Jimin's Pov:

"Yess he sure is the best History Professor ever." I saw even that Jk guy agreeing, then he took out some very old book he then showed it to Namjoon hyung. As soon as he showed it Namjoon hyung looked different like as if he saw a ghost and I don't know why I felt like I've seen that book.

"Did you really find this book in central library.. but how and it looks like some pages are missing at the end...and what.." Namjoon hyung kept asking questions but Jk stopped him. "Hyung calm down, Yes I found it in central library and the pages are not there Xiao hyung and I asked the librarian there too she said she has no idea about that's why I wanted to ask Jin hyung about this." Jk said but my eyes kept looking at the familiar book.

"Jk.ummm...can I have a look at that book?" I asked him but why am I shuttering. he didn't say anything and gave me the book, the pages look the same as those pages which I found in the....My head feels dizzy and everything went blank. "I...KNOW HIM..."

------------------------------------------------------------------
XIAO'S POV:

" Yibooooo I'm starving!! Let's go to cafeteria stop working you can submit the files later for now come with me." I closed his laptop and pulled him with me. "I'll get something for us to eat go sit and after work I'm free so I'm going to Jk's Uni to pick him up also if you want I'll pick up Jimin too."

"Sure pick him up too. I'll text him that you'll be picking him too but if he acts annoyingly I'll apologise on behalf of him."Yibo said and I told him not to worry. I tried to call Jungkook but he didn't pick up his phone but after third try he picked up but he seemed panic. I asked him if everything was fine.

"Yibo we need to leave right now at my place!"

______________________________________

Thankyou for 3k reads It means a lot!!🥺🥺🥺😭

And I am sorry for late updates, my university has started I'm too busy!!Please don't forget to vote! 💜

ᥬ😗᭄ 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙𝕪!