21. SAVE ME

Xiao's pov:

Yibo and I hurried to my apartment."Jk what happened, is Jimin fine?" "Hyung don't worry he's fine, we were in the Uni library and Jimin suddenly collapsed."Jk explained. Yibo went over to where Jimin was resting and placed a small kiss on his forehead.

A few hours later.

Jimin's Pov:

I felt a slight headache and I squinted my eyes open, I saw someone sleeping beside the bed.
" Jung..kook...?! I felt my tears brimming across my cheeks. "You..you..came to save me?!.. I was waiting for you all these years. Take me away..please...I don't wanna lose you. PLEASE SAVE ME"

Jk's pov:

I felt my body being shaken so I opened my eyes only to see Jimin crying.
"Jimin...are you okay? Sskksks why are you crying, had a nightmare or something ?!
" No... it's just...nothing.." He said and wiped his tears and said he is hungry so I went to get him something to eat.
What happened to him...he isn't being his usual annoyed self. Something really might've happened. There might be something I must know.
-----------------------------------------
Yibo's pov:

"Xiao ge ge I'm concerned about Jimin. This is not the first time he has collapsed. It's been a month now. At first, I thought he wasn't eating well but that was not the case. He kept fainting and getting headaches recently and starts to sob. At that time I felt like he is not the brother that I know he becomes vulnerable and fragile. Like if he falls he will break. "
Xiao Sighed and said " Yibo don't worry we are there to take care of him. He will be fine. " and smiled at me and hugged me.
"You must be hungry, let's go and have something I'm starving too." We went to a nearby restaurant.

Xiao's pov:
"Let's order something". I said looking at the menu. I saw Namjoon there and called him.

" Hey, Namjoon How are you? It's been a while."
I'm fine Hyung how about you he said while giving his famous genuine smile with his cute dimples popping up.
"Yibo this is Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook's senior."

Namjoon's pov:

I bowed to them."Hello, Hyung I'm so glad to see you with Yibo hope you guys stay happy forever."I said. "Why are you speaking like that lol Namjoon You okay?" Xiao hyung asked I nodded saying I'm fine.

By the way is Jimin fine? I asked concerned . Yes he is fine, Jk is taking care of him , Yibo said.

We had a small talk and had the food we ordered. I told them to take care and I left the place. I need to call Jin hyung and talk about this. I fished out my phone and called Jin hyung.

"Hello hyung I wanted to talk to you."

"Go ahead Joon".He said on the other side of line.

I told him everything that had happened today at uni and what's happening with Jimin.

(if you guys don't know what's Namjoon talking about please refer chapter 20)

"So finally they met, but they have to change their fate this time. I can sense the fate changing back again. Yuan has not regained his past yet. if he does then we can't do anything the past will repeat!"

"True hyung , we will see how this is gonna end!"

"We need his help!"

"Hyung you mean....The head of our Ming kingdom army?"

"Yes......"

------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou 💜
Plz do vote ✌