19.MY PRINCE!

THIRD PERSON"S POV:

I kept running and running searching for him. The sun was sharp and the bright rays were hitting my eyes making it hard to see ahead. I should've brought my hat. But the day became suddenly gloomy. After searching a lot I found him. But....

"Prince Jimin.....!" I called out...but he looked afraid..his eyes looked red..what's happening..i went near him..and I saw Prince Yuan next to him. "Prince Yuan what are you doing here you were supposed to bring Prince at the Marriage hall. " He started drawing out his sword and placed it near Prince Jimin's neck. Seeing that I clenched my jaw..How dare he! I drew my sword out too.

"Dare you hurt him Yuan!!" I said as I moved forward.

"Prince Jungkook If u move forward I'll kill this beauty! " He said. I stopped moving. I saw Prince Jimin signaling me. So I thought to distract Prince Yuan a bit.

" Prince Yuan why are you doing this?! " I asked as I tired to move forward a bit being unnoticed. He chuckled "ohhh Prince.. Who would let go this beauty huh? I wanted Jimin for myself. Everything was going fine. But his mind and heart was always   revolving around You!! I hated it...if he can't be mine.. He can't be yours too! " He said.. My blood started to boil. But I saw Prince Jimin taking out his knife and attacked Yuan. I hurried towards Jimin holding him in my arms and holding  my sword towards Yuan. 

Yuan was still adjusting and composing himself from sudden attack of Jimin's knife, I asked Prince Jimin if he was fine and he nodded. As i looked up in sky the dark clouds started to gather. Yuan only smirked and looked behind me. I followed his eyes and I saw 2 Assassins coming to attack, "PRINCE JIMIN RUN... I'll take care of them!!!!" I said  but he refused to leave my side. His cheeks were fully wet with his tears I wiped away his tears and told him to look into my eyes.

As I was looking into his eyes...the surroundings became blurred, suddenly it became pitch black. "PRINCE JIMINNNNNN...WHERE ARE U?!" 

Jk's pov:

"FUCKK...", my eyes shot open, I was covered in sweat, shaking and my heart still pounding. I started to rub my head and eyes. "Ever since i started reading that book I'm getting such dreams.. but I never saw Jimin or that unfamiliar guy Yuan..in my dreams before.. it was always either me and a guy named Jin...who is my brother in my dreams..we helped look after the kingdom shits.. with some king...I don't know...now I'm more curious of what happened in next chapters and I wanna know more about this Jimin."

----------------------------------------------------------------- Jimin's Pov:

The Sun shined on my face indicating its already morning.. and there goes my alarm. I sighed and got up turning off my alarm, my eyes still shut and upon waking up my brain replays the last few scenes of my dreams. 

"Why the fuck do I always get killed in my dreams.. It's either with a sword or an arrow.. And I didn't feel anything.But.. Yesterday's dream was different.. I felt.. Like I'm losing something.. Very close to me.. But.. I didn't die instead I saw a pair of dark brown doe eyes."  I saw the time.. Shit I'm late.

I went and took a hot shower. After shower I put some clothes and packed my bag .
"Hyung I'm sorry I'm late I can't have breaky! " I couldn't hear my brother before he say something I went out closing the door behind me.

As I ran near the university gates... I saw him..The same guy who pisses me off.. For some reason. I rolled my eyes.. So he studies here and I didn't even know.. Lol..

Jk's pov:

I was going inside the university.. But.. I saw him.
"Hi " I said. He didn't reply.
"I'm talking to you pretty boy" I said.
He kept walking.. But suddenly stopped his tracks..
He turned back.. I saw.. His cheeks were tinted in pink.. Cute..

"Wtf did.. You.. Say.. I have.. A name..! And don't.. Bother me..! " And he went away..

He shuttered.. Lol I chuckled..
But..
I feel like.. We.. Have.. Some connections...
I need to know about Jimin more.

As I went in the hallways of my uni
I saw Jimin hugging a guy.... He.. Looks.. Familiar... Wait... I saw him in my dreams..

I clenched my jaws and fists.... I felt Jealous.. And angry.. At same time.. I don't know.. What kind of connection Jimin and I share.. But.. I definitely know that.. I have taken a liking on him..!
Now I'll make sure he is"MY PRINCE"
__________________________________________
Thankyou 💜💜
Don't forget to vote.
I'm sorry I was being lazy to update the chapters.