23.The Fortune Teller

Xiao's Pov:

Jk we need to go somewhere come with me."Where tho?" he asked

Today morning I called my mom and told about the bad dreams. I know I might sound kiddish telling her about Dreams and stuff  but I felt something wasn't right. So she told us to visit temple and receive blessings.

"Oh I see, but How's Aunt?" he asked.                                                                                                                            Mom's fine she even asked me to take care of you kid! Get ready lets go to temple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV:

Hyung I'm starving!                                                                                                                                                              "I've made some sandwiches go grab some for me too."

Fine I said as i went to kitchen to get some sandwiches for my brother and me. By the way hyung did that Jk dude really looked after me ? I asked giving him the sandwich .

"Yes yesterday since morning he looked after you, he said he would stay but I told him to go home and rest for a while" Hmmm....well I'll thank him tomorrow.

"Did you just say your gonna thank him? Am I dreaming lol". Hyung don't say like that, I whined. After that I went to my room. I felt like someone's in my room and....wtf.

Tae's pov:

Hello there buddy, well sorry I just had to come in through your window. Before you do something listen to me. 

"I- how..dare you.. your Taehyung right..."

Yeah I am your classmate Kim Taehyung. I smiled                                                                                                   I just wanted to be friends with you. I kept approaching you but failed because of that friend of yours Yuan he keeps sticking to you. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey don't talk about my friend like that...and..this isn't the way to approach someone..By the way I also wanted to talk to you..I don't know I felt like we know each other well..lmao. Also I've seen you with that Jk dude...is he your..friend?"

Hmm.. even I felt the same like I've known you from long time..Well yeah he is my Bestie..and what's with that blush on you face..Umm..so can I sit down..by the way I don't drink coffee or tea some juice and snacks would be good. I said 

"I ain't blushing..damn You are really weird you know..stop laughing.. fine I'll get you something."

Finally...now I've do something about Jk and him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jk's Pov:

We went to temple offered prayers and we came out. Hyung I'm hungry let's get something.

"Yeah let's go." Hyung said.

I saw a shop the person kept staring at us...Hyung..why is he staring like that..i said.

"Oh isn't he a FORTUNE TELLER  maybe he wants customers lol come let's ask about us."

{Chinese fortune tellers, a.k.a. mingli shi (命理师 -- formal) or suanming shifu (算命师傅 - casual) analyze personal information, like body features, name, and date of birth, etc, to predict your destiny, and provide tips to avoid bad luck.}

We went inside and he kept staring at me...so creepy. He asked us to sit down.

"Sir we want to know how our future is going to be "Hyung asked. And he asked our date of birth, name and other stuffs. 

"Xiao Zhan Your past was a bit horrendous ,but your present is good your fate has changed.But you've to be careful about your love life." the fortune teller said then he looked at me.

"Jeon Jungkook your full name right."

 I said Yes.

"Your past is going to repeat again...You will loose your lover once again..If you don't stop him..your fate will be the same..!"

What do you mean..I asked..this is getting creepy.

"I can't say clearly..but..remember...if his memories awakens...You lover will die and you can't do anything about it"

I-...its like the dreams I get about Jimin...is he... I was thinking.., Whose memories..I'm confused.

"I can say only so much. I can  give you a small tip to avoid It from happening..STAY WITH YOUR LOVE NO MATTER WHAT!"

Hyung gave him some money and we came out of the shop. Hyung...Idk it gives me chills...is he saying truth or some rubbish.. but hyung...he said..something..that kept happening in my dreams.. 

"Jk calm down..what kind of dreams?"

At first I saw a guy like he was about to be killed..and I was saving him.. you know I felt like I'm in a historical drama..but after i met this Jimin...he kept coming in my dreams..but instead of that guy Jimin..was like..I was trying to save him...but..I coudn't do anything..

"Jimin..you mean Yibo's cousin?" I nodded. "So my dear brother is into him?"

 Well...leave that I'm hungry lets go.I said as i dragged him.

That Fortune teller whatever he said.. those things kept repeating in my mind.

"That book " hyung said suddenly.." I started to get dreams after reading that"

Hyung same...I said..we need to find the remaining pages as soon as possible.

_____________________________
Thankyou 💚
Don't forget to vote. 💞
Stay tuned for next chapters. 😊