Counselors never listen at all!

A day has passed and it felt so terrible, urghhh... I don't even want to wake up today... I just want to sleep forever... I just want all of this to be a dream...

Anais: *nudges his shoulder* Gumball! It's time to get up!
Gumball: Noooooo...
Anais: Gumball. You don't want Miss Simian to yell at you again or give you detention.
Gumball: I'm used to it...
Darwin: *comes in* Is Gumball awake yet- ugh. Gumball!
Gumball: Fine... *gets up* I'm getting up. *walks to his room*
Darwin: *sees his pillow splotched wet with tears* Huh... Did he pee his pants today?
Gumball: *brushes his teeth with his toothbrush*

I don't know why I should even be going to school... I just want to stay home... I don't want to go there anymore, I just want to stay away from them...

Gumball: *dresses himself up* Okay, I'm ready! *goes to his room and grabs his backpack*
Darwin: Good thing you're right on time!
Gumball: *comes downstairs and sees breakfast on the table* Oh... Eggs... *tries to find Nicole but she is nowhere*

She could be sleeping and having a fever again... Poor her... Why does she have to go through this illness...

Gumball: *tears fill up his eyes but he wipes them away* No. I can't cry now... *sits down and grabs his fork*
Darwin: *walks downstairs and looks around* Eggs? Yum!! But where's Mrs. Mom?
Gumball: *eating with his mouth full* She'sh shleeping.
Darwin: Why? She's usually up every day!
Anais: I don't see her car in the road...
Gumball: Wait, what- Oh... She's heading to work early, I guess...

She's actually getting her therapy started... I forgot about that because of how it felt to remember that...

Darwin: What's up with you, Gumball? You're looking pretty cranky today.
Gumball: I'm fine. I just didn't sleep well.
Darwin: But your pillow was wet. Did you pee yourself?
Gumball: Uh... no.
Anais: Were you crying?
Gumball: N-No! I was just trying to get water but it spilled on the pillow...
Darwin: Oh. Well, that explains everything.
Anais: But I didn't see a cup or bottle.
Darwin: But you've been pretty blue these past few days. Did anyone bully you?
Gumball: No! I'm okay! *finishes eating and takes his plate to the sink*
Darwin: *confused look at Anais*
Anais: Mm! *shrugs*

We got to school and got to class. Nothing really interesting with that. Just the usual... I don't know how many times I said that. But I guess I could call it, the DEADLY usual.

Masami: *sitting with the girls at the canteen* Huh. I wonder what's up with Gumball?
Carmen: He must be depressed about something.
Masami: Oh, Carmen. Usually he is never depressed!
Carmen: But look at that face he's making.
Gumball: *sadly eats his food away from Darwin and Anais*
Darwin: *whispering things to Anais*
Masami: Strange... 
Teri: Could he be having a sickness or something?
Masami: Teri. Nobody can get sick here. Stop worrying too much.
Carrie: It could be that he's depressed over something. Oh, wait! Look. Penny's coming to him!
Penny: *sits beside him* Hey... Is everything alright?
Gumball: Nothing's alright. In fact, everything is so... so...
Penny: Painful?
Gumball: Yeah, painful. *keeps eating*
Penny: *sigh* Your mother's so hard working... and all she gets back is that illness?
Leslie: *gasps and whispers* The illness?! His mother has that-
Molly: That illness... I've seen it online. It's a risky illness that can easily limit a person's life!
Masami: Well, that illness seems like something basic and something believed to be something bad.
Leslie: Masami, shut up.
Masami: Oh, be quiet!!! People just overreact-
Molly: SHHHHHH!! They're going to hear you!
Penny: Are you sure you need some help?
Gumball: I-I'll be fine! I can handle this! I just... I have to hide it from them...
Penny: I know. I'll try to help as well. If you'd like, can I come to your house today?
Gumball: Uhhhh... I have to go to Mister Small today because my mother scheduled him for me to control my issues with... my problems with being bullied.
Penny: Oh... Okay.