Time for a concert to have fun at!!

Bandage Doctor: Okay, Nicole Watterson, it seems like you are doing good so far with no fall downs. Keep taking your medications and continue your chemotherapy appointments. The more you're on time, the less chances your illness will be terminal.
Nicole: Thank you, doctor. *gets up*

Just a checkup on my mother today. I hope the results have improved or something...

Nicole: *comes out of the door*
Gumball: So... how is it? Have you gotten any better?
Darwin: Did the illness stop messing with you?
Anais: What's the prognosis?
Nicole: *takes a breath* The illness is starting to go away. If I can keep managing the chemotherapy and medication, it will be gone.
Darwin: WOOOOOOO! Yeeeaaahhh, dude! That's what I've been wa-
Anais: Shhhhh!
Darwin: I can't be excited?! *hugs Nicole* I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE GOING TO BE OKAY!!!
Gumball: *smiles and hugs her as well* I-I'm so happy you're going to be okay as well..
Anais: Me too! *hugs her as well* I hope you can recover safely, Mom!
Nicole: Thank you, guys... *smiles and hugs them all* Mmm...
*everyone is silent hugging each other except Gumball sniffling*
Darwin: Dang, Gumball. You're that emotional, huh?
Gumball: I'm just happy!! *hugs her tighter* She'll be okay... *voice breaks* This illness will soon go away...
Nicole: Sweetie, I know it will get even better. *pets his head* We just have to hope for more, okay? *smiles*
Anais: Yeah! Trust us, things seem bad but this is just the beginning of things getting better!
Gumball: Yeah... *sniffles and wipes his eyes* Thank you, guys... I don't know what I'd do without you... *smiles in tears*
Darwin: COME HERE, DUDE! HUG TIME FOR GUMBALL! *hugs him*
*everyone hugs him*

Finally some good news instead of bad news hitting me on the face... Haha, I don't want to leave this moment...!

Penny: *walks down to the girls bathroom and sees the girls waiting for her*
Sarah: Penny! What took you so long?
Penny: I wasn't taking long! I had to put my stuff away first!
Sarah: Oh...
Molly: The concert is today, so we have to be ready for practice!
Masami: We know, Molly! You constantly remind us and it's getting annoying!
Leslie: Yeah, you're not like our worrying mother or something.
Molly: Sorry...
Teri: Speaking of cheerleading... Is Gumball's mother coming?
Carmen: Can you stop worrying about her illness, please? It's not like it's contagious, it's just a common non-transferrable dangerous illness.
Teri: I... S-So-
Penny: Come on. *enters the girls bathroom* We'll be late if we keep talking!
Sarah: She's right! After all this practice, I'll go do some of my fan fictions of Gumball and Darwin! *enters the girls bathroom as well*
Masami: She said what?
Leslie: She's completely weird. That's what Gumball said. *smiles and enters the girls bathroom*
*the rest of the girls enter the bathroom*
Gumball: *watches them* Well... for sure they know about my mom thanks to that stupid outburst in class...
Darwin: It really doesn't matter if everyone knows your crisis. There will still be people that are just making you... Well, a drop of embarrassment in an ocean of shame?
Gumball: And it spread fast like a rumor, Darwin. *walks down the hallway* I hope my mom can come with me to the cheerleading concert.
Darwin: Hmm... *follows him* I think I may have exaggerated a little with what I said! 

Well, the school knows about my secret, but... I don't want to be too much into it... I want to stay strong for my mom!

Gumball: *walks down the sidewalk of the neighborhoods and sighs* Man... Mom has been getting better but I always this feeling where- Mmm... where something bad will just ruin it... Heh. I think I'm exaggerating too much! Hahahaha!

Heh... I don't know why I'm still worried... Maybe I'm so scared of it happening again since it stuck time for a while...

Gumball: We'll be fine. I know for sure. *smiles* As long as-
Penny: Gumball!!
Gumball: EEP! *sees Penny waving time by her house* Oh! Hi, Penny!
Penny: Hey! *comes to him* How's everything going?
Gumball: Fine! I mean, everything's cool! Nothing bad at the least! Hehe!
Penny: Your mom?
Gumball: She's getting better! *sits down at a bench along with her*
Penny: Nice! *smiles*