Credits and Other Notes I Got

This was a remake of an old Gumball angst comic story I did on one of my old notebooks when I was in my 6th grade days. It was inspired by MANY angst moments in shows, movies, or videos I've seen then and now. Just one video on YouTube inspired me to do this along with other angst moments and it was this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVfjHpQY7iY&t=329s

I was inspired to make a Gumball angst story according to this. Of course, I was not offending the video in any way as I took the topic seriously. Yes the story name was called The Cancer. I remade it after getting a bit into it. I got a little farther in the remake but stopped because I lost motivation. I went into other stories after that. And when I looked back at it, I considered it too dramatic and didn't bring the old story up to anyone since it seemed quite of a trigger for people who has cancer or has a loved one who had cancer.

But two years later, I look back at this once-to-be-considered-terrible story and I thought of remaking it and adjusting the plot. It took me some thinking, but I finally got a new adjusted plot in my mind and I rewrote the story. 

The original story was just a story to cope with my problems in 6th grade after my father was arrested, such as my violence and the constant fights with my family at home. I wanted to recreate it for fun obviously and also to cope with some stress and problems online and at home.

I delayed myself at the last part since I needed to think for a good ending and I was also undergoing an animation project that has a deadline.

But anyways, I hope you liked this story as I did making it. It took me a lot of dedication. And this is actually the first story where I don't include myself. Funny, right? Yeah, it's not really important to know. 
I will be coming with more TAWOG stories soon enough! Maybe some revised stories of my old stories I made in the past. 
Well, see ya'll in the next story. ;)