Everything hit the fan so quick...

Yes, it's school again. There's nothing really special those days because there isn't dance parties or special events... well, except for the cheerleading event that will be next Friday. And besides that... My mom has kind of stopped sleeping too much and became a little more strong from the illness. I think it's starting to wear off by treatment. But I don't know....

Gumball: *looks outside the window*

Sunny today... I guess this world doesn't relate to me either.

Darwin: Friday will be very rainy today... I guess the cheerleading rehearsals are delayed.
Gumball: Yeah... it's like the world will cry with me.
Darwin: What?
Gumball: Uhm, that was a metaphor!
Darwin: Oh.
Jamie: *snickers and whispers* Look at his butt!
Banana Joe: That's a big one to fit his small body! *snickers*
Gumball: *hears everything and growls a little*
Jamie: Hey, Gumball! Since you have an oversized head, I think all of that stuff in your head is going into your butt!
Penny: JAMIE!!!!
Banana Joe: Bigger than my butt! *laughs* Hahahhahahah!
Gumball: *silent*

Shut up.

Jamie: Hold on. *gets up and comes to him* Let me prove that this is true! Hahaha!
Darwin: Jamie, stop!
Jamie: Shut up, you stupid fish!

Shut up!

Jamie: *points at his head* See? Oversized head... *points at his butt* Big butt... *points back at his head* And inside that head? A STUPID MIND!
*everyone laughs*

SHUT UP!!!!

Gumball: Shut up.
Jamie: Mmmm? What you say-
Gumball: Shut up. *gets off his seat* Just shut up, okay, Jamie? You don't know! You don't even have one clue!!!
Jamie: Hey! I'm only jo-
Gumball: NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!! YOU JOKE AROUND BUT YOU CAN'T ADMIT THE FACT IT'S HURTFUL AND YOU KEEP GOING!!
*everyone goes silent*
Gumball: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!! YOU JUST HURT OTHERS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH, BASICALLY YOU CAN'T FEEL BAD FOR US!!
Jamie: BUT I-
Gumball: WELL YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH? MY MOTHER HAS AN ILLNESS AND NOBODY KNOWS HOW IT FEELS!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS!!!
*silence*
Me: *realization hits and gasps*

Oh no... I said it...

Masami: Oh, I knew it.
Penny: What?!
Masami: You didn't realize we overheard you at the cafeteria talking with Gumball?
Molly: Uhm, yeah! We heard you guys talking!
Jamie: *whispers snickering* You just exposed yourself!
Gumball: *silent*

I can't take this anymore... I can't... take this anymore...

Gumball: *screams and sobs running out of the classroom* AUUUUHHHHH-HUHHH-HUHHH-HUHHHH... *HICC*
Penny: GUMBALL!!
Darwin: *silent*
Jamie: Pffft. Drama queen.
Darwin: Mrs. Mom... had an illness?
Penny: Uh- Oh no... Uhhh...
Carrie: Well, Gumball was trying to hide that from you for a reason.
Darwin: *doesn't respond*

I CAN'T WITH THIS I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!

Gumball: *sobs painfully slumping on the lockers* WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS... *HICC* I GET ANGRY AND THEN SHOUT OUT THAT ONE THING... *HICC* NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH AND NOW MOM WILL HATE MEEE-HEEEE-HEEEEE-HEEEEEE....
Clare: *passes by and sees him crying* Oh... uhh... Are you okay?
Gumball: Everything's great, Darwin... *sniff*
Clare: Uhhh, it's Clare.
Gumball: *turns around* Clare? W-What are you doing here...?
Clare: I-I was just passing by. What's wrong?
Gumball: I... I had a fight in class.
Clare: A physical one?
Gumball: No, it was just yelling...
Clare: Why?
Gumball: I don't wanna talk about it... *sniff*
Clare: Well... Do you need to go to Mr Small's?
Gumball: No. I have to get back to class before Miss Simian... *sees her coming in the classroom* ...I have to go, Clare. *wipes his eyes*
Clare: Wait, Gumball-
Gumball: I'm sorry, but I have to go. I'll get detention again and that will stress my mom out... *walks back to the classroom*
Clare: I-I hope you'll be okay!
Gumball: Yeah, th-thanks, Clare. *keeps walking*