Attention Reader!!

Hi, yes, like every story I have to let you know a few things first. So, first of all, as always, any questions, comments, concerns, and/or feedback goes in the comments and I promise to get back to you on that as soon as I can. 

Production on this may be a bit slow due to there being a few creative problems with the series. I'm trying to get that worked out but without any help, I might be a bit slow making headway in that. 

If there are other things you'd like to see me write or if you have any other story suggestions please let me know. Feel free to message me via comments or message, either one is fine. I'm good with working on multiple projects at once, it's slow anyway. 

I've thought about starting up on 2145 again, even though it's only got like 27 reads, I think I'm still going to continue to try and get that off the ground. I've got big plans for that series.

On another note, as you may know, I've gotten General Lee's Revenge planned out. All that's left now is to write it. However, for the finale, I've been wanting to make it a large collaboration project. My only reason for doing this is I want to hear a bunch of different ideas and takes on the series as a whole. So, for the finale, (which, knowing me, will probably be five years from now) I want to hear an idea that didn't come out of my head alone, so be prepared for the finale to get a bit interesting. 

Again, that won't be for quite a while though, so just sit back and enjoy what's to come of Family Feud and some of the other stories I've written.

(Sorry that the description sucks by the way. I'm proud of the cover though.)

Edit: Final editing 6/12/24