Chpt 26-Part II

Kacey

"Ou your nails so cute Kay

"Ou your nails so cute Kay." Amarie gushed over my new set. "As they should be, you know Lina did that." I said flaunting em a bit. Lina been our plug since I was still living in the Bronx that just goes to show you.

 Lina been our plug since I was still living in the Bronx that just goes to show you

"How you been holding up?" She took time to ask honestly. Sure we've been talking online but this is our first time seeing each other in about eight months. Plus it's been about three months since my accident, and almost as long since I laid Spooky to rest.

"It's been challenging truthfully, but I'm trying to get back to my grind. I got my first booking tonight since everything happened." Luckily for me, I have a very understanding manager so she understood I needed time for myself. The moment I told her that I was ready to start making money again, she went crazy. I'm totally booked this weekend for Miami and tonight I'll be in Brooklyn.

Amarie is only here for a few days so she'll be gone by the weekend. My mom has been in the hospital for a few days now so we're on our way to go visit her before she gets discharged later this afternoon then I'll check her again after Jaime brings her home. Between then, I'll be running a few errands with Amarie.

*Incoming Call from Dave*

Yow

Where you at?

My crib, well I'm just heading out wit Amarie

Come by the crib when you done

What happened?

Ain't shit I could say over the phone

Okay um I'll see you later then

*Call Ended*

"Girls I'm leaving!" I yelled through the house.

"OKAY!" They all yelled back.