Part 12

Kacey POV
Lastnight was yet another encounter with Dave. I swear it's like everywhere I go he's there. If I didn't know better I'd say he's stalking me which would make him even more scary since he's already controlling. When Karin started driving she threw every questiom she had at me so I finally told her about the night I met Dave and the one night stand. I even told her about his controlling ways and our little encounters and me fucking him a few days ago. She freaked out for so many reasons one being that I finally had sex after so long but she also admitted that she let Ace smash which ofcourse didn't suprise me at all. Apparantly they've been fucking on the low and like Dave he's controlling. I guess birds of a feather so I shouldn't be shocked at that discovery. According to her though they might be drug dealers based on a piece of conversation she once overheard but again I wasn't suprised. It seems to me like that's my type anyways but I need to confront Dave and let him tell me himself because if we're messing with each other especially if he out here claiming me as his I at least need to know what I'm getting myself involved with. I'm sitted on the plane in between Jaime and Annmarie with Amarie infront of us. I woke up so late that we almost missed the flight, I literally had to rush out of the house. Luckily my suitcase was already packed so I really just had to shower and dress. We should be landing in about an hour and a half so in the meantime imma catch up on some sleep.
------------------------------------

"Ouu this is a nice ass hotel" Amarie announced as we entered the lobby area.
"Yup and it's all good reviews, so I know the customer service A1" Ann marie added.
"Had better be because they kinda pricey." Jaime commented making us laugh. We walked to the receptionist and he instructed us on the regulations of the hotel,before offering to show us around which we kindly declined. He then, handed us our room keys and wished us a pleseant stay and we thanked him before following the directions he gave to our room.

"Okay so I don't know who needs to hear this, but I call dibs on the bed closer to the window." I announced.
"It's a good thing we sharing a bed then sis" Jaime said"
"Nah sorry sis, but it ain't no room for your big butt here, Anne Marie gon share the bed with me" I said.
"That's wassup" 
"Damn it's like that Kay?" Jaime pouted.
"Bitches ain't shit I swear" Amarie spoke up and we all chuckled.
"Okay so guys everybody get unpacked or whatever the fuck because tonight we hitting the hottest club on the strip." Anne Marie informed us.
"And where's that?"
"More importantly how do you even know it's the hottest club?" I asked
"Because I got a couple of niggas living in Florida and they done put me onto all the hot spots. By the way they're joining us tonight so be nice kids."
"So long as they ain't flirty or none of that because baby I'm married" Jaime said showing us her ring finger with no ring.
"You got married without a ring or the shits invisible or some?" Amarie asked looking at her bare ring finger.
"And that must have been a quiet ass wedding because your good sis ain't never got no invite" I said and we all laughed.
"bruh yall upset the fuck outta me" She said playfully rolling her eyes.
"But you love us still though" Amarie said.
"Unfortunately.." She mumbled

Dave POV

"Mhmm Oh Yess daddy!" This thot moaned as I fuckd her from the back.
"Hold that arch girl." I said slapping her ass. She whimpered and stumbled a little but rwgained her position and continued moaning as I pounded her pussy. As I reached my climax I released my seed in the condom and pulled out of her. I tied the condom and threw it in the trash.
"You can bounce now shawdy" I said pulling up my pants not sparing her another glance.
"Damn it's like that nigga?"
"Yeah it is, the fuck you thought ?!" I spat and she sucked her teeth liek she was trynna gt food out of there and left ny office slamming the door int he process. I just shook my head and took my sit at my desk, she was just another hoe I fucked in the trap from time to time, I don't know why she always expecting more.
"Damm what did you do Toya?" Ace said bursting through the door.
"You never heard of knocking nigga?"
"Yeah but fuck imma do that for?" He asked scrunchig up his face.
"Now I asked you a question." He added.
"Why you think I did some ?"
"Because she just stormed downstairs like somone done stole her wig or some. Plus I saw when she entered here earlier." He said.
"Nosey ass" I mumbled while rolling my blunt.
"Yeah yeah so let me guess you fucked her?"
"Ain't none new" I shrugged.
"Who you fucked?" Shooter asked entering the room as he closed the door behind him.
"Toya." Ace confirmed.
"Damn and here I was thinking Kacey was yo girl" he joked.
"Who said she wasn't?" I retorted.
"I mean you out here fucking bitches and claiming Kay that shit gon have her looking mad dumb." He shrugged.
"It ain't that deep"
"So Kacey can fuck other niggas then?" Ace asked and I looked at that nigga like he was crazy.
"The fuck you smoke nigga?!"
"Ahhh so you fucking bitches and she just gotta fuck just you." Shooter chuckled.
"Damn right, shit ain't official anyway. I don't need no girl trynna claim me right now" I said honestly.
"Yet you trynna claim her, make it make sense." Ace said shaking his head.
"Nigga you a dog ass nigga too, You think we don't know you messing with Kacey's bestfriend heavy on the low yet you still fucking hoes from the club, but knowing your crazy ass if you see her looking too comfortable with a nigga you gon spazz tf out." Shooter said laughing.
"Man fuvk off, we was on East case not mine. Hop off my dick bruh" he fussed and I laughed.
"Fuck is you laughing at, I hope you laugh like that when you find out Kay done fucked the next nigga." Ace spat.
"Shit I ain't worried she know better than that. "
"You think she won't try it?" Shooter questioned.
"Nope."
"Not even as she's in a whole different state?"Ace asked
"Fuck you mean by that?"
"Your girl in Florida cuz, I guess you ain't got too many tabs on her if you don't even know that." he smirked.
"Man whatever.You can go back to work." I waved him off
"Yeah Ight watever man " He said exiting my office as Shooter laughed.
I went to the gram to see if Kacey posted anything recently indicating that she was in Florida like Ace said.

"Seems Ace was right" Shooter said looking over my shoulder.
"Seems so.."

Jaceyon POV
"Yo B !"
"Yes Jaceyon, why you gotta shout and I'm just in the bathroom." She said walking to the bed.
"Damn my bad babe, hold up you going somewhere?" I asked looking at her attire.
"What does it look like?" She retorted.
"Where you going..dressed like that?"
"Dressed like what Jace, what's wrong with my outfit?"
"I ain't feeling it man, you looking way too sexy."
"Aww baby, you don't want eyes on me" she cooed as she climbed onto the bed.
"You know it girl" I said biting my lips and she leaned in and kissed me. I pulled her on top of me so she was now straddling my body as we continue tongue kissing with her arms around me neck. I grabbed her ass and gave it a tight squeeze and she moaned into the kiss turning me on. I could literally feel my dick getting hard and she must've felt it too because she moaned again and started dry humping me, by now my dick was ready to burst through my boxers.
"I hope you know you ain't going nowhere" I said as I broke the kiss.
"Fuck it." She said and flew her top on the floor. I smirked and pulled out my dick watching her bite her lips seductively.She grabbed my dick and started stroking it while never breaking eye contact with me. "Do ya thing girl" I said and she took my length into her mouth with ease.
----------------------------------

After going round after round with Bernice earlier on, we both knocked out on the bed. I was gonna sleep the rest of the day away until my phone interrupted my sleep.
*Incoming Call from Scrappy*

Waddup

I'm outside nigga, fuck is you doing sleeping ?

I was

Ight well since you ain't no more how bout you open the door

*Call Ended*

I ended the call on Scrapy's ass and tried to slip out of bed without waking Bernice up. I put on my boxers and joggers on since I was still naked and slipped on my nike slides before leaving the bedroom and descending the stairs.
"My dawg" He said dapping me up as soon as the door swung open.
"What brings yo ass here?" I asked walking towards the living room.
"Nothing just thought I'd take a quick pass by plus I got an update on your late product." He said earning my attention.
"What's the update then?"
"Okay so bad news is, we got the product but it turned up short."
"THE FUCK YOU MEAN IT TURNED UP SHORT ! Man these motherfuckas must not know who they dealing with." I roared.
"Chill man, East handled that shit. That nigga a tough one, you picked the right one."
"How'd he handle it ?"
"I don't know the details I just know he lost a hand as a warning." He said making me chuckle just thinking of how East must have done that.
"So long as it's handled."
"How the house so quiet you home alone ?" He questioned.
"Bernice knocked out upstairs. The girls in Florida".
"So Y'all got the house to y'all selves huh. Probably doing a whole lotta nasty shit " he joked.
"You know the vibes" I smirked.

PLEASE VOTE

~ Early update because why not ?

~ What y'all think about the story and the updates so far ?