Chapter 4 "Face my past."

I groan and stretch. I open my eyes and sit up. I don't have to adapt to the light because its still dark. I check my phone and look at the time.

"5:45" i said to myself.

Perfect. At this time Jason is still sleeping. Although im not going straight to Justin's. Im gonna stop at the cemetery. Its been a while since I've gone to see Carter. More than a while actually. A couple of months, maybe 3 or 4. I have to act fast. Jason wakes up around 7. I grab my crutches and go to my bathroom. It took me a while because my cast can't get wet.

"Shit!" I mumble to myself as i check the time.

Its 6:15. I barely have time. Its hard getting a suitcase down the stairs when you have crutches. I grab both of my crutches in one hand and the suitcase with the other. I walked very slow. Slower than before but at least i was walking. Once i reached the stairs and looked down at them.

"Lets hope i don't fall." I say to myself.

I lowered the suitcase first, then my good leg and then the one with the cast.

"Okay, so far so good." I say.

I went down 4 steps.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice ask behind me.

"Leaving." I say as i go down another step.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask as i try going another step.

"Never fell asleep." Jason replied.

"Oh." I say simply.

Jason grabbed my suit case and put it at the last step. He walked back up and carried me bridal style. He went down the stairs carefully. He slowly put me down at the end of the stairs.

"Thanks." I say.

He grabbed my suitcase and my car keys. He unlocked the trunk and put my suitcase in. He closed the trunk and turned to face me.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"You may think im an asshole and you're probably right but i still love you Clara. If i cant stop you from leaving, then the least i could do is help you." Jason said.

"Im sorry." I say looking down at my feet.

"Its okay." Jason said as he hugged me.

This is the Jason that i liked. The sweet and caring one. We were better off being friends. It was mistake dating him.

"Jason, i may be leaving but i care about you. Call me, okay?" I said as i let go.

"Don't worry, i will." Jason said as he helped me get in the car.

"Bye." I waved

"Bye, Clara." Jason waved too.

Im about to do something that could break me.

Face my past.

A/N:

Hi! Man, this one is REALLY short. Im really sorry but i promise next one is going to be longer. You have my word. Hope you guys enjoyed it even though its really short.