Chapter 11 "The chance."

I didn't sleep at all last night. I was too busy thinking about my kiss with Justin. I don't know why i kissed back. I mean, i love him but as a brother. It wasn't right for a lot of reasons.

1-) I just got out of a relationship.

2-) Im not sure if i want to be in one right now.

3-) I don't like Justin that way.

I guess i was just so desperate for affection, that i wanted Justin to fill the hole in my heart. What im feeling is very strange. It's like i don't like Justin that way but i want to. I crave him. I want to kiss him again so bad right now but i know it's not right. It was so wrong but it felt so right. No matter how bad i want to, it isn't right. Im not going to do it.

Maybe this is the chance i have to change. Maybe this is the opportunity to become a new me. You know what, i am going to do it. No more sweet little Clara. This time im not doing what everybody wants me to do. Im not doing whats right anymore. Im going to do what i want and nobody can tell me different. Maybe what's wrong is right.

Im over thinking everything. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I walked to my room and put on some clothes. My hair isn't in the best conditions so i just put it in a high ponytail. I went upstairs to the kitchen. I am so hangry (btw hangry means anger produced by hunger.)

Justin was cooking some breakfast. Yay! I don't have to cook.

"Morning." I say as i jump and sit on the counter.

"Hey. How did you sleep?" Justin asked as he flipped a pancake.

"Not very good, actually i didn't sleep at all." I admit.

"Why? Was there something wrong with the bed? Were you not comfortable?" Justin asked as he put the pancake on a plate and turned off the stove.

"No, the bed was fine." I said.

"Well, what is it?" Justin asked as he made his way between my legs.

"It's just that... i was missing you." I replied playing with my thumbs.

"Is that so?" Justin smirked as he raised an eyebrow.

I simply nodded

"Don't wanna take things slow, i see." Justin said with a cocky grin.

I shook my head slowly bitting my lip.

"I want to kiss you." Justin blurted as he put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb, looking directly at my eyes.

"Nobody is stopping you." I finally managed to say.

Justin didn't hesitate. As soon as i said that he crashed his lips on to mine. He moved his hand from my cheek to my waist. I played with his luscious blonde hair. Our lips moved in perfect sync.

Justin's hand moved to my thighs. He started rubbing them with his thumbs. This was turning me on so bad. There was no way i was stopping now. I started tugging at the ends of his hair. I smirked to myself when i heard Justin groan.

"Clara, im not going to be able to stop." Justin mumbled against my lips.

"Then don't." I said.

Justin parted his lips with mine only to attach them to my neck. He left wet kisses down to my collarbone and went back to my neck. I moan as he found my soft spot. He started sucking and nibbling. Im sure there was a mark but i didn't care. I moved my head to the side giving him more space. He sucked on my neck for a little more and went back to my lips.

Justin slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. This time i did open my mouth and our tongues began to battle. Of course Justin won. I moved my hands from his neck to his waist and slightly tugged at the end of his shirt. He parted our lips only to remove his shirt. I couldn't help but stare at his tanned stomach. You could tell he had been hitting the gym a lot.