Chapter 18 "Carter."

"Carter?" I heard Clara ask from downstairs.

"Im coming." I said standing up from the floor.

"Don't try to be funny. If you move from here i will without a doubt kill you." I warned.

With that said i went out to the hallway and down the stairs.

"I came as fast as i could." Clara said once she saw me coming down the stairs.

"I have to talk fast. When i faked my death i stayed at a friends house. Thomas called me today and told me i had to do a job for him. I called my friend and we came here. Sarah was making out with the guy i had to kill. Turns out Sarah is my friend's sister." I explained.

"THAT BITCH IS UP THERE?" Clara yelled.

"Yes but you need to listen to me. Don't believe anything she says. Shes gonna try to tear us apart. Remember that i love you, okay?" I asked.

"Got it. Now, lets kill this bitch!" Clara said as she stormed up the stairs.

She walked to the wrong side of the hallway.

"Its this way Clara." I chuckled.

"Right, i knew that." She said a she turned around.

I went in first and sat on a small desk. I know Clara knows what to say and what to do. Im just gonna stay here in case something happens.

"Missed me bitch?" Clara asked as she went inside the room.

"Well, look who we have here? Hey slut." Sarah greeted.

"Are you really calling me that? You out of all people." Clara laughed.

"At least i can get some." Sarah smirked.

"Oh, trust me. I can get some when i want to." Clara scoffed.

"Right." Sarah said sarcastically.

"That reminds me, i almost fucked your little boyfriend." Clara said.

I got tense. Why would she say that when she knows im here?

"Like Justin would have sex with you..." Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Ask Carter." Clara said.

Fucking hell! Is she really gonna make me say it?

"Is it true?" Sarah asked me.

I simply nodded my head.

"I can get whoever i want. At least im decent enough to wait." Clara said.

"I got what you never could." Sarah smirked.

"And what would that be?" Clara asked crossing her arms over he chest.

"Carter." She smiled.

"I got Carter." Clara scoffed.

"Not in the way im talking about sweetie. I got him completely." Sarah said.

"At least he loves me." Clara said a little louder.

"He loved me too." Sarah laughed.

"No i didn't." I interrupted.

"Yes you did. You told me." Sarah said.

"When did i say it to you?" I asked.

"When we were-" Sarah started but i cut her off.

"I never loved you. I was just in the moment." I laughed.

"You said you loved me before we started doing it that night." Sarah said.

"Oh please. Don't think so highly of yourself. I was just desperate and wanted to get laid. I didn't love you." I smirked.

"You used me!" Sarah yelled.

"Just like you did with me." I said.

"Let it go Sarah. You are alone. No one loves you." Clara said.

"That's where you're wrong sweetheart." Sarah smiled.

"If Carter doesn't love me anymore, then why am i still alive? He would have killed me already. Just like Samuel." Sarah smirked.

"What does she mean Samuel?" Clara asked facing me.

"I-uh i had to...get rid of him. He's the reason im here." I stuttered.

"You told me you would stop." Clara frowned.

"I'm sorry. I didn't have a choice." I said looking at the floor.

"Aww...did he break your little heart? Poor Clara. It's a real shame her mommy isn't here to make her feel better." Sarah faked.

"HOW DARE YOU BRING MY MOM INTO THIS?" Clara yelled.

"And daddy isn't here to protect his little girl from getting hurt by boys." Sarah pouted.

"Fucking bitch!" Clara screamed.

She jumped on top of Sarah and punched her face twice. She slapped her and pulled her hair.

"You stupid.fucking.bitch!" Clara yelled taking small pauses to punch her.

"Why don't you untie me? Don't you think that would be fair?" Sarah laughed.

Clara quickly ripped off the ropes. Sarah wasted no time and punched Clara in the stomach. Clara kicked Sarah's ankle and she fell on the floor.

Clara got on top of her and slapped her twice. She punched her in the stomach and Sarah pushed her off of her.

Clara fell back and Sarah kicked her in the stomach once but Clara grabbed her leg and Sarah fell on the floor once more.

Clara got up from the floor and stood in front of her.

"Get up!" She yelled.

Sarah just coughed some blood and laid on the floor.

"I said get up!" She shouted and grabbed a handful of Sarah's hair. She pulled her up by the hair and punched her in the face.

Before she could hit her twice Sarah grabbed her by the wrist. Clara twisted her arm and a loud crack was heard.

"Aaahhhhhhh!!!" Sarah screamed.

"Clara that's enough." I said.

"I hate you so much!" Clara said and kicked her and she fell on her knees to the floor.

"You ruined my life!" She screamed and punched her face.

"Clara stop." I said again.

She slapped Sarah and after Clara's hand made contact with her cheek Sarah fell back. Clara sat on top of her and held her throat.

"Clara." I repeated.

"Now you're going to pay." Clara growled.

Sarah squirmed under Clara. Trying to get Clara to let go of her throat.

"Clara stop!" I shouted.

"WHAT?" She yelled looking at me, letting go of Sarah's throat and standing up.

Sarah quickly breathed in deeply and began coughing.

"You cant kill her. Not like that." I said.

"You're right." Clara said.

She reached into the back of my pants and took the gun. She loaded it and pointed the gun at Sarah.

"Clara no!" I shouted.

BOOM!

A/N:
Hi! A lot of action in this one. I made this little scene in my head and i tried writing it the best i could but that didn't go so well, as you can see. I gotta go. Se you later.