Chapter 21 "Bye."

A/N: Wohooo!! Chapter 21. I don't know why but i feel like i wrote this story faster. That's probably the case. It's because now im writing in advance so i usually never write them at the last second because i have a couple of "pre-written" ones. (I just wrote a couple of chapters at once so i wouldn't have to write one at the last second because usually those aren't as good)

Okay, back to why i wrote this author's note before. The story is changing back to Clara's POV. I think im gonna keep it in her POV but keep an eye out just in case i change my mind. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

----------------

CLARA'S POV: (its in caps-lock so you can see it better)

"Oh my God. I-i can't believe i just did that." I say to myself as i stop at a red light.

"Sure she may have been a total bitch and traitor but...that wasn't me." I say as i put my hands on my head.

"I-i almost beat her to death..." I whisper.

"And-and Carter saw everything. I must have scared the shit out of him." I cried into my hands.

I quickly bolt my head out of my hands when i hear a loud honk. The light was green. I put my foot on the gas pedal and took off.

"You promised yourself you wouldn't cry Clara. Stop!" I yell to myself as i wipe my tears.

"Oh God! What am i gonna tell Justin? He's probably going to be scared of me when i explain what happened. But i cant lie either." I debated.

"I just...won't say anything. Yeah! That's a good idea." I agree.

I pulled up in front of the cabin we were staying in and turned off the car. I take a deep breath and opened the door. I step out of the car and fix myself before i head inside.

I walk up to the door but before i can grab the handle the door flies open.

"Where the hell have you been?" Justin yelled once he saw me.

"Just thinking." I said as i walk past Justin and head inside.

"What happened? Why did you leave like that?" He asked as he walked behind me.

"Nothing happened Justin. I just wanted to be alone for a bit." I said as i walked down the stairs (remember the description i gave you of the cabin a couple of chapters back).

"You seemed in a hurry." Justin added.

"Well, i wasn't. If you don't mind Justin, i would like to sleep now." I said hoping Justin would leave me alone.

"O-okay. Goodnight." Justin stuttered.

"Bye." Was the last thing i said before i closed the door.

I feel bad not telling Justin what happened but i will feel worse if he leaves me because he's scared. I can't afford to loose somebody else.

I just need to rest a bit. I dealt with a lot today.

A/N:
Sorry!!! This one is REALLY REALLY REALLY short. I got a huge writers block and im really sick. I'll try to come up with something quick. Next chapter may take more than 4 days. Sorry.