Chapter 1

Please read tags.

Welcome, to my happy place. Did you miss me? He he...Anyway, I wrote this during my periods when my brain filter doesn't work. So no judging please.I was watching Butter and was in a mood to write another mafia fic with lot of smut. -As you can read in the tags, this fic will contain switching. They're both gonna go at it. So if this isn't your cup of tea, please choose a different fic to read.- This will be another short fic- Mafia story but won't be too dark- Contains lot of smut- Contains murder and violence-No specific update schedule. Maybe once a week?- English isn't my first language either. So, don't shy away from commenting. I love you guys.

Disclaimer: This author is in no way connected to mafia or knows about them. I know some names from my GTA days. Rest all comes from my imagination and a very little research I did. So, please excuse my mistakes and slip ups. I'm just writing for fun.

Bangtan members are the only original characters in this book. Rest are all fictional and created for the purpose of the story. I use similar names in all my fics to maintain stability and it's easy for me to follow.***This chapter is pure smut, but there are mentions of past death. Nothing graphic except for smut of course. Moodboard by my bae Sana

"At least pretend you're interested," Namjoon said for the umpteenth time

"It's close to eleven-thirty. Can we leave?" Jungkook grumbled under his breath. The music was too loud and tasteless. The crowd was obnoxious. The drinks were shit. Well, maybe not that shit but it was shit.

"Just one more hour, Jungkook." Namjoon gently coaxed.

Jungkook never understood the reason for these after parties. It wasn't like everyone here was chummy with each other. He eyed the crowd pensively, hiding the scowl behind his glass of whiskey sour. He was never a fan of big events, but sometimes he had no choice.

Times like today. Like what was even the reason to hold an annual gala, when all they did here was a silent show of dominance, eye glaring daggers, and cunning minds plotting for the other's downfall?