Chapter 8

Missed me?Sorry to leave you hanging. Life had been shit and I just got back.Buckle up. The ride is gonna get real bumpy. Got used to fluff and smut??? Time for some action...TW: Blood, violence and gun fights

***

Agonized screams echoed through the darkness of the room, bouncing off the walls. The pain radiated would have melted anyone's heart but not Jimin's. The crime lord just tilted his head, eyes emotionless as he stared at the lanky man wheezing on the floor.

"Ready to speak now?" Taehyung asked, standing over his cowering figure.

Jimin rotated his ankle that was resting on top of his left knee, a glass of his favorite whiskey loosely held on his left hand while his right hand supported his chin. He was bored. The man took too long to talk, pretended he was innocent when he wasn't.

Song Jun-lee was a pimp who worked with several brothels and was involved deeply in the shadiest part of the underground. Parts of shit Jimin was disgusted to explore since childhood. It was a part of his world, but not for him.

"I don't have all day..." Taehyung said in a sing-a-song voice.

"Jun-lee-ssi, our Taehyungie isn't known for his patience," Seokjin, who was leaning on Jimin's chair with a hand on his hip, intervened. "You should have known things were serious when you're being interrogated by the king himself. Speak if you want to keep breathing."

The man's wide eyes flitted from Jimin to Seokjin to then Taehyung. He swallowed audibly, clutching his thigh in a death grip to stop the bleeding. Taehyung had rendered him motionless, foot resting on top of the knife he'd lodged there a while ago.

"J-Jeon Hyewa was pregnant when she was exiled to Japan," the man coughed, clutching a hand over his chest. Blood dripped down his chin and to the floor. His chest heaved with every breath he took. "I was told to take her to Akito and I did. I-I don't know what happened after that."

"Akito?" Seokjin mused. "As in Haru Akito?"

The man nodded vehemently. "Y-Yes."

Jimin's blood froze in his veins. That man was scum. One of the leading scums that sold women and men to brothels and sex clubs. Young men and women who were unfortunate enough to be born with beauty were taken from their homes and family to be sold off. There was high demand for virgins. He didn't even want to imagine what situation Hyewa could be in right now if he had got his hands on her.

"Where did he send her?" his voice boomed across the room, causing the man to shiver.

"D-Don't know. My job was only to deliver her. Akito doesn't like anyone asking questions."

Taehyung pressed his heel on his thigh, causing more blood to ooze out. "I know you know more. Talk or..."

The man howled in pain.

"R-Red Velvet," he wheezed. "T-That's where she was from. C-Club Red Velvet ." He fell down, curling into a ball when Taehyung removed his feet. "Jungwoo bought her from there. That's all I know. Please..."

Jimin's jaw clenched at the same time his heart dropped to his stomach. Club Red Velvet was very popular in the underground circle. The Velvets as they liked to call themselves were involved in human trafficking for decades, abducting young women and men for the sex trade.

The ruthless Russian gang was famous for their virgin auctions. Young, teenage or beautiful women who sold for millions to become someone's sex slave or a pet.

If Hyewa was from there...

Shit!

A bullet sound brought him out of his thoughts. Taehyung pocketed his gun and used his foot to roll the bloodied man, now a corpse, onto his back.