Chapter 6

Been busy all week. Thanks for your lovely comments. I hope I replied to them all. Don't know how much I forget to respond since I read most of them from my email notification. Just know that I love and appreciate every one of them. Your comments made me laugh and it makes my day. Love you all.

I realized I haven't given you much about their ages. Jimin is 29, Jungkook 27. Joon and Hobi is 30 while Jin and Yoongi is 31. Jimin is the leader of Cobra for over a decade, which gives an advantage over Jungkook who only took over the gang two years ago and is still controlled by his father. Sr. Jeon only relented control to Jungkook because he learned Jimin was taking over the Cobras and he thought it'd look bad on him if he didn't put Jungkook forward.

Also, Jimin is the chairman of his company. Mr. Park is retired though he's actively involved in the underground business. While Sr. Jeon is the chairman of Jeon group and Jungkook is the CEO. Jungkook's position does give him some power, but his father controls majority of the operations. A situation Jimin is going to rectify. He he.

***

Jimin couldn't contain his anger as he stormed out of the club with Taehyung and Seokjin hot on his heels. Under any other circumstances, he'd have loved to take his time and teach the fucking bastard a lesson for touching what was his. He shrugged on his shirt and suit jacket carelessly, buttoning only a few buttons.

Though he just got out of the fighting ring, his fury hasn't reduced a bit. His blood began boiling the moment the host announced Jungkook's name. He witnessed the confusion washing over Jungkook's features before it turned into shock and then morphed into anger.

His fists had clenched under the table and Taehyung had to hold his hand to stop him from reshaping Sr. Jeon's face then and there. His best friend for life and second-in-command gently reminded him that it was a matter of Jungkook's honor and his anger wouldn't help the situation.

Jungkook was a great fighter. Jimin really enjoyed the fight and wasn't even surprised when he took the man twice his size down. He trusted Jungkook to handle it well. His lover worked out and was even obsessed with his training, so he never doubted it a second. Besides, it was no easy feat to lead a popular gang such as the Dragons if he wasn't strong.

However, the challenge to his patience began when one of his men injected him with the drug. Jimin saw red and there was no stopping him then. He hadn't thought twice before killing the man, even if he was a member of his own gang. They should know better than to not take his words lightly. He had banned using dirty tricks inside the fighting ring, unlike his father who let them do whatever they wanted.

As he paced the parking space in front of Jungkook's car, Namjoon and Hoseok brought Jungkook to him, supporting his weight. His gaze swept around though his guards had cleared the block.

Jimin stopped and turned to Taehyung. "We'll take Jungkook's car. You take the wheel. Ask Jungkook's driver to bring our car to the apartment."

He opened the door to the back seat and allowed Namjoon to settle Jungkook inside.

"You can come with us, Namjoon-ssi. The other two can come in my car." Jimin motioned them towards his car that was parked closer.

He didn't wait for them to respond as he climbed into the backseat to sit near Jungkook. They had quite a bit of drive ahead since the event was held outside of Seoul and closer to Incheon. He was irritated with the amount of time it'd take to reach Gangnam.

The youngest reached out weakly before adjusting his position to lay his head on his lap. A smile tugged at Jimin's lips when Jungkook fussed a bit, turning this way and that to find a comfortable position. When he did, it was to curl to his side to face Jimin, burying his nose into his stomach. His fist curled at the front of his shirt.