Chapter 27

Jinyoen was walking here and there watching the citizens in Silla gather for the hwarang performance. She walked hwarang tent and bumped into Yeo wool.

"Jinyoen, How wonderful to see you here. Come with me. We need your help" He dragged Jinyoen to the hwarang tent. And announce happily, "Look whom I bought here." Both Jidiwi and Sunwoo jumped from there seets sending glances at her. She smiled innocently at them.

"Does anyone need a hand?"

"Jin, I need your help! Hansung said as he raised his hand holding his belt. "I cannot tie it."She smiled and went to him. Jidiwi's face fell from the jealousy. 'Why did she let him call her Jin. Why did she came to help him. Not me. She should help me' .  Jidiwi glare at Hunsung.'How dare he' and left the tent.

Jinyoen was in hwarang tent applying medicine for the cut on Jang Hyun's plam. And looked at him.

"I'm sure you will do great. You all practiced well."

Jang Hyun smiled back."It will go well. Everyone worked hard." Suddenly Hansung came to the tent looking for someone.

"What's wrong Hunsung?" Jinyoen asked concern.

"Banryu and Jidiwi, they are missing. If we didn't find them, we will fail." Jinyoen stared at him in horror. "What"

Jinyoen was looking for Jidiwi and suddenly she fell by trapping a tent. She tried to get up. But fell again. She examined her foot. It was red.

"Ah! It's cracked. She looked up and saw Jidiwi was inside of the tent talking to someone.

"What is he doing here. He must go. And who is the person that he is with?" Jinyoen's eyes grew wide when she saw that it was the queen.

"No one knows I'm the king so, what is the problem. Beside you are not ready to give me the crown anytime soon"

Jinyoen's eyes grew wide if it's possible." So, Jidiwi is the faceless king" Suddenly she felt a sharp pain from the back of her head and eveything went black.

                                                                ...

After Hwarang's performance Jidiwi walked away from the festival.  He saw the queen's guard climbed with someone and went off. Paoh came running in.

"Your majasty.  There is a trouble"

"What is it?"

"Lady Jinyoen is nowhere to find out. She is gone?"

"What?" Jidiwi's eyes widen with horror. "I think the queen's guard took her. " Jidiwi ran off while Paoh running after him.

                                                            ...

Jinyoen found herself in the throne room of the palace in front of the queen. She knew what was going to happen.

"Did you see the face of the king?" The queen questioned. When she saw that Jinyoen isn't going to response "Say" The queen spat in anger.

"May be I did. What are you going to do? Do you want to kill me? Go ahead then."

Jiso smirked at her."I wanted to control all noble families of Silla and I did except for one. Now I have a chance to do so. If you want to live do as I say"

"I never knew you are like this Jiso. I will never   allow you to control my life. You may kill me. But you will pay. Silla will fall. My family won't support the throne. Go on. Kill me"

"I don't care about your family. Kill her." Jinyoen watched the guard lifted the sword to strike her down. She closed her eyes welcoming the death. He was about to strike her down when another sword clashed with his disclaiming him. Jinyoen looked up to see Jidiwi was standing infront of her protectively . "Kneel. I'm your master" He said through the teeth.

The queen's guard immediately knelt in front of Jidiwi."Your majesty"

Queen's eyes widen in shock as he stare at her son."What are you doing? Do you know how hard I tried to protect you?Are you going to ruin them all?"

Jidiwi glared at her."She is my subject. The only subject who can console the king of Silla. Hince I must protect her" He said.

"Sam Maek Jong!" The queen yelled in anger.

"I am not Sam Maek Jong. I am king Jinheung. The king of this country." The queen was taken back from his voice.

"If you ever dare to lay a finger for a single hair of the woman I love, I won't hesitated to strike them down. I don't care even if you are the queen of Silla"

"No. You can't. I won't accept it."

"Remember I'm the King here. I've taken my decision. I will marry Jinyoen. Only Jinyoen. She will be a better queen for my people than you will ever be."