Chapter 6

Make Up or Make Out.

"I am pissed off right now." Alexander said, making me freeze in my place.

"Alex what are you doing here?" I asked as I turned around to face him. Gosh he was furious. Good luck with that Amy.

"We need to talk." he said his lips pressed together tight forming a straight line.

Oh so mister Dane wants to discuss things with us now huh? What an honor.

"Hmmm I don't remember us having anything to discuss about..." I made a thinking face and tried to move past him. "I'm sorry Dane but I'm really busy right now." I made a few steps away from him but his taller frame came in front of me again blocking my way.

"Whatever game you're playing stop it." he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Me? Playing games? You're hurting my feelings." I said sarcastically and Alexander clenched his jaw.

"I said cut it Amy."

I made a step closer to him. Our chests were now almost colliding and I could smell his cologne. He always wore the same one. Not a strong smell but a refreshing one. It reminded me of the ocean. Refreshing and clean.

"What?" I said provokingly crossing my arms in my chest.

Alexander looked down at me and my gaze fixed upon his curled lips for a moment.

Concentrate Amy.

"You know very well what Jones." he grunted, not breaking eyes contact with me. The room was so quiet I was afraid he would hear my racing heartbeat but Alexander didn't seem to notice.

"I am not playing any games Dane. You're the one who's sending mixed signals all the time." Alexander glanced at me confused.

"I do... what?" he questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"At first you want to talk to me and then suddenly you don't and now you do again. What's going on with you it's beginning to get annoying." I explained.

"I am not the one who's acting annoying the last days." Alexander replied bitterly.

"Well if I'm so insufferable don't talk to me!"

"I'm trying but you're making it really hard for me!"

"What do you want now Alex?" I yelled , "What do you want from me? You can't be friendly with me and then ignore me and then insult me like that and then expect us to talk normally like normal co-workers! If you despise me so much leave me alone in my misery!"

Alexander stayed silent for a moment looking at me with his mouth half open. His eyebrows arched to the top of his forehead and his face expression seemed to soften. I bit my bottom lip and turned my head away from him afraid that if I looked into his eyes more he'd realize the truth.

Suddenly I felt a hand on the side of my face and without realizing it Alexander had moved closer to me colliding our lips together. I left out a gasp of surprise but he didn't stop he just cupped my face with both his hands this time and deepened the kiss. Without thinking about it I ran my hands up and down his chest before grabbing his shoulders and kissing back even more intensely.

I closed my eyes shut and gave him access to my mouth while I pressed my body closer to his. I couldn't believe it. Alexander Dane was kissing me. Alexander and I were kissing. And it felt so damn good. It felt like the best fucking thing in the universe. I was so high on the euphoria I felt I didn't notice anything around me. Nothing mattered anymore. Just me and Alex aggressively kissing eachother.