Chapter 10

Board Game Night.

"Hey it's unfair I saw you moving the table! I wanna roll the dice again!" Tommy complained loudly. Jason sighed and picked the dice from the floor giving it to him.

"Tommy it's the fifth time you roll the dice can't you just accept you won't win this round?" he groaned annoyed.

"Yeah no one shook the table Tommy." Fred said making Tommy shoot him an angry glance.

"I am pretty sure it's all your team's plan in order to win." he crossed his arms in his chest and I glanced at Alexander next to him. He was staring at me the whole time making it kinda hard for me to concentrate on the game. I bit my lip and looked away in order not to give away the frustration he caused me.

"You're just mad we're smarter than you are and we're winning this round too." I said smirking proudly, looking at Jason and Fred. We've been playing board games for the last two hours all together, gathered in Fred's house. It was one of our favorite traditions as a group. It begun when we got stuck on the studio during a big thunderstorm. The rain was so strong none of us could leave so we stayed there until it passed. We didn't know what to do so in order to kill our time we started playing with an old board game we found forgotten inside Tommy's car. And from then on we kept doing that pretty often.

So this night as usual we were sitting around the table playing a board game Jason bought. The teams were Alexander with Gwen and Tommy and me with Jason and Fred. And for most of the time our team was winning which infuriated Tommy and Alex.

"I refuse to play anymore with you cheaters." he shook his head and I let out a groan.

"Oh come on Tommy! Just admit we're winning again."

"Who said you're winning?" Alex raised an eyebrow provokingly. I gazed at him.

"Me. Why is there a problem?" I said sharply, feeling my cheeks burning. That bastard was messing with me. He was messing with me and he found it very entertaining actually. He knew how frustrated he got me and he knew how hard I was keeping myself away from him and he has been teasing me the whole night.

"Yeah there is. Tommy is right you're definitely cheating."

"Us? Cheating? How dare you accuse us for that when I saw Gwen steal from the bank in the last round." I snapped feeling my anger rise.

"This is ridiculous!"

"Your face is ridiculous!"

"Guys if you start fighting again I'm leaving." Gwen threatened.

"I'm just saying someone is bitter because he's losing." I muttered when suddenly I felt a strong kick under the table. I gazed at Alexander my eyes widened my jaw half opened. I clenched my jaw but didn't say anything just kept arguing with Tommy and Jason while giving Alex angry glances from time to time.

"You know what Jason? I am done with this game." Tommy said at some point getting up and storming out. Jason grabbed his face with his hands and I sighed. And I thought this board game night was gonna end normally. But if we don't fight over fictional money and fictional houses something is definitely wrong.

"Let's take a break shall we? I need a smoke." I said quickly and got up. The guys nodded and Fred grabbed the empty Chinese food bags and went to throw them out while Gwen was trying to convince Jason to apologize to Tommy. In the end they went to find him and convince him to stay for another round. Alexander didn't move he stayed in his place watching me as I searched for my pack of cigarettes only to realize it was empty.

"I got one left." I heard him say. He got up offering me a cigarette out of his pocket.

"Don't you wanna smoke too?"