Epilogue

It had been quite a long day for Ivystar and she thought over all the past moons in her life, which were only around twelve or so moons as she could remember. She was the youngest leader alive. She was thankful for that though, which was a gift that was given to her from Dandelion, and was the gift that she was probably using at that moment.

She remembered looking into Mossheart's eyes as she asked to play moss ball with the other kits. She was thankful that she at least had some time as a kit when she didn't have to be so busy and pressured at that time. Great Starclan, that was an easier time. Sometimes she wished she could go back, but she carried with her the hope and responsibility of all the four, now seven clans.

While Ivystar was sitting and staring out at the sunset, a brown tom lurked in the bushes. Ivystar heard the tom and exclaimed, "Sparrowfeather! What are you doing in those bushes? Are you also here to look at the clearing?"

Sparrowfeather emerged from the bushes and mewed, "not really, I was here to see you. You seemed so stressed and pressured by everything lately. I just wanted to see if you were fine or not."

"I'm fine," Ivystar hissed. She looked at the tom with a hint of sadness in her eyes before exclaiming, "I need to go, there's tons of tasks to do."

Sparrowfeather watched as the leader passed away quickly. He just shook his head, knowing it was useless to try and persuade her to take a break from responsibilities for a small bit. After casting one desperate glance at the bushes Ivystar had disappeared into, he padded away himself with no hesitation.

There were some things in the world that could stop love, the lovers guessed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
WOHOO! The book to start off the Fanmade Warriors series A New Beginning is now finished! I'll begin work on the next book as soon as I can, but for now enjoy this prologue!

Also yeah, I know there's a lot about love inside the book with Mossheart and Sparrowfeather's love for Ivykit/Ivypaw/Ivyleaf/Ivystar, just I'm going through a phase right now after having a couple of problems about love and stuff that few people know about. So sorry about starting to base themes off of my own life, you're all going to start to see tons of the same things and themes happening in other books of mine now because of the phase.

Also, sorry this chapter is so late. My cousin is visiting, In The Heights just came out, my mother is currently starting to get better after getting shingles, and I just have been going through tons of personal problems this summer so far.

Anyways, I hope y'all have a nice Summer, and I'll see y'all in the next book of A New Beginning, which is called Over The Horizon. Now byeeeeeeeeee!

(500 words)