Chapter 7

Singto halted his finger from pressing the bell. Currently he was in front of Krist's apartment. Since their fanmeeting in Chongqing, they didn't have schedule together and Singto was busy with his class. He didn't get to meet Krist but today he had a little free time.

As soon as he was free, he impulsively came here without asking Krist if he's home. He just tried his luck and put his bet that Krist was home. He's correct, Krist was in but he stopped from hitting the bell when he heard melody from inside as he stood in front of the door.

The ache in his heart came again. He didn't know why.

Few minutes earlier, Krist was sitting in boredom watching some stuffs on Netflix that he ended up watching a random episode of Untamed. Not even an episode finished, Krist suddenly remembered about his flute and took it to play. He played the song and it was what Singto heard outside.

Krist stopped playing when there's a doorbell. He frowned and set aside Wuji before stepping to the door. He then felt Singto's presence. Peeking through the hole, he saw Singto as he felt. Quickly he opened the door. "P'Sing? Why-"

He didn't get to ask further when suddenly Singto staggered forward. Lucky Krist managed to hold him from falling. "P'Singto?! Are you okay?" He panicked.

Singto felt feverish, the ache from his core made him felt floating and dizzy. He tried to stay awake but he failed miserably. As he fell into unconsciousness, he managed to whisper out a name. "Shihuan..."

Krist froze as he heard the name. He was stunned for a few second before gained back his composure and noticed that Singto passed out in his hold. He moved quickly bringing Singto inside.

Struggling a little, he brought Singto to the bed. He checked on Singto, the skin was a bit hot and sweaty. He frowned and concluded Singto caught a fever. Krist moved around to take things helping to cool down the fever. He's definitely worried with Singto suddenly showed up in fever. He knew Singto was quite busy since they're back from Chongqing but he didn't expect Singto to fall sick.

Krist nursed him, wiping the sweat and cooling down the feverish skin. Each touch made Krist tingled, basically the intense longing vibrated in him making him wanted to hold Singto and never let go. Krist pushed and tamed it down, because Singto is sick and he's not yet sure Singto knew or remember anything. He diligently took care of Singto. Hours passed just like that and Krist fell asleep beside Singto.

Krist had a dream of his past once again but this time it wasn't about Lan Yuan, it's from Shihuan's time. He met Xinba in his dream. Little did he knew, Singto was having the same dream. The soulmates had met in the dream realm.

Krist whimpered a little when he roused from his slumber

Krist whimpered a little when he roused from his slumber. He blinked few times and noticed he was sleeping on his bed. He remembered he didn't come up onto the bed yesterday. Looking around, Singto wasn't there. Krist frowned and rubbed his sleepy eyes before making his way to find the elder male.