Chapter Epilogue

Few days later

"Oops. I'm sorry, Ps!" The two males jumped in shock and moved from each other.

Krist scratched his hair looking away blushing. A throat clearing sound heard.

"Why are you here, nong?" Krist looked up not exactly looking at the male talking to him. He could see the other male was fixing his messy cloth.

"Oh, Mae Yui asked me to call P'Gun, we're going together. She told me P'Gun is here... I'm sorry, I didn't know that P'Off-"

"Stop right there, Kit. It's time to go huh? Go, I will see you later Papi." Gun said the last word to Off while pushed Off to the door blushing terribly.

Krist fought against himself not to tease them. Off just looked at Krist as if silently asking not to tell anyone. Krist just smiled and nodded slightly. Off left and Krist turned to Gun.

"Since when?"

Gun looked away covering his blushing cheek. "Last week."

"You're dating him?" Gun nodded. "Who confess?"

"Him."

"Oh?"

"In short, after his breakup, he came to me saying that he wanted to understand something. I don't know what he's talking about but he asked to be the same like before he's in relationship. I can't reject as I was under impression that he might be heartbroken so I just followed. Then, last week, he told me that he likes me more than a friend and he had been thinking about it since he's in relationship. He found himself missing me even he's with his girlfriend." Gun said blushing all the time.

Krist nodded. At least in this life Jingyi is brave enough to confess properly. Good.

"That's great then, he really likes you that long. Good, I'm happy to know this. You deserve happiness, P'."

"Thank you." Gun rubbed his cheeks trying to control his blush. "Let's go, P'Yui might be waiting for us."

"Yes, you're right. Let's go."

Both of them came out and went to Yui. They went to the schedule and after the day was done, Krist asked to be sent to Singto's place.

It wasn't a secret to Yui and Jane that the two was dating now. Just they're still keeping it a secret from their upper management, finding the right time to talk about it with them.

Singto smiled as he received his guest at the door. Krist smiled back and hugged Singto tightly. "I miss you."

"Miss you too."

Both of them got inside and just cuddled on the couch with the TV turned on to some lakorn. Not that both of them watching as they're leisurely talking about their day and sometimes kissing.

"I know you won't tell anyone, so I told you. Today I caught P'Off and P'Gun kissing."

"Oh?"

"They're together. I'm happy for them. P'Gun told me P'Off confessed and they're together for a week now."

"Good for them. They're a great pair."

"I know. I didn't tell you yet, but I know some of people in our past other than Zhan-ge and Yin-jie. Remember about the flame in my mind I told you last time? Something that Lan Yuan had?"

Singto nodded.

"I can see the flame in this life too. I can see yours and few people. Basically, whoever is the close people in Lan Yuan's life reincarnated in this life and I already have met them in this life. Whoever I didn't met yet, I could only feel their presence, like Jiang-shishu."