[Chapter 2]

Chapter 2: Paint The Village Red

Warnings: Gore

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Calm down. No fuck that. Why and how did you get here? You knew that ps4 was sketchy but not to the point it'll fucking magically throw you inside the game. You bring your hand up and slap yourself, maybe it'll knock some sense back into you.

     It didn't.

     "Oh fuck that hurts!" You compose yourself, rubbing the mark on your face. The villagers stare at you weirdly, the clothes you're wearing is a dead giveaway that you were an outsider.

     You put a hand on your chin and think. If this is the game then where are the zombies? Why is everyone alive? Where's Ethan Winters—

     "Miss? Are you alright?" You flinch and turn around, an elderly woman with short hair and a black dress approaches you.

     "Hello—nice to meet you! Do you by any chance know where I am? Also, what's your name?"

     "My name is Luiza, you're in front of the church. I noticed you laid down in the snow, and with those clothes? My dear, you will freeze to death!"

     Right. Pajamas. She grabs your shoulders and pushes you forward. You jump and shove her away.

     "Whoa there, what do you think you're doing? Also, where are you taking me?"

     "Inside the church, Mother Miranda will watch over you while I grab a spare coat from my house. You will be fine, don't worry dear."

     Mother Miranda?

     Lost in thought, you let Luiza guide you inside the church. You walk aimlessly finding a solution for this madness. First is that the only information you have about this game—world is from the trailers you watched.

     Fuck why was I so stingy in only watching one goddamn trailer? I did see a few fanart about Lady Dimetrescu. Then I religiously avoided any spoilers and waited for my slow-ass brother to finish this game.

     Luiza stops and you snap out of your thoughts. In front of you is a table littered with candles, flowers, and beautiful embroidery. Eyes pinpoint the huge portrait of a woman with an eagle mask? Below the big picture were two smaller images, the right one looks like an edited Mary and Jesus picture. And the left one was a person with 6 black wings.

     Then it had pictures of four other people. You immediately notice the picture of big tall lady Dimetrescu. Beside her was a deformed weirdo, to the right was a veiled person carrying a creepy doll. And lastly, an old dude wearing a pork pie hat, you remember this guy from the trailer.

     "This looks cool."

     "Bow down my dear, pay your respects while you take shelter in the holy grounds." You raise a brow but it's probably better to follow what the residents say. The two of you bend while you suppress the urge to cringe.

     "Okay, what next?"

     "Just wait here, I'll grab a coat."

     You want to leave and explore the place. But the sole fact the villagers avoided and ignored you while you were slowly freezing to death, says a lot about the people that lived here. You're glad Luiza existed, you don't what you'd do without her.

     Back to theorizing how you're in here. You shudder once you remember that this was a survival game, surviving is the least of your expertise. The house you have is deteriorating by the second, how the fuck are you going to hack and slash through the enemies?