Chapter 6 - U-Ju

U-Ju's POV

I was sleeping when I felt my head burn. I dug deeper into my dream with Mone as I heard my dad talk to a female. She spoke something and I realized that it was imo. She wrapped her arms around me like a mom and we fell asleep. I woke up at 9 am and went out of my room, getting welcomed by imo. My dad was washing the dishes while imo prepared fried rice. I ate in thirty minutes and begged to go to the park. Imo helped me get dressed in a sweater and jeans as she held my hand while my father held the other as we walked to the park. I caught my dad Ik-Jun cast glances at Song-Hwa who pushed me on the swing. He smiled warmly and I was curious. They walked over to the bench and I hid by the wall where the steering wheel on the playground was. I heard something about the past and some other things. Finally, I mustered up the courage to go ask them to play with me.

Song-Hwa's POV

I was talking with Ik-Jun when U-ju came and asked to buy him an ice cream. I walked across the street with him to buy two ice coffees and a choclate ice cream.

"OHMO! Your son is so cute!" The cashier exclaimed.

"Aniyo! He's not my son!" I stammered and quickly walked out of the store, handing U-ju his treat and giving Ik-Jun the coffee.

"Appa! The waitress said that I was imo's son." U-ju exclaimed and I glared at him, chasing him around the park. "Imo! Stop!!" I tickled U-ju and he panted, out of breath