Chapter 17

A few years later, Ik-jun and Song-hwa make up and went to a karaoke room with their other friends. A few months later, Song-hwa seems to throw up a lot, so she took a pregnancy test.

"Positive" I whisper, tears in my eyes. Shaking my head, I crumpled into my bed in Seoul and fell asleep.

I woke up with sweat all over my pillow and my hair sticking to my face. It suddenly felt so hot and I felt really weak. Letting out a cough or two, I changed and struggled to walk to the kitchen. Something felt wrong...

Ik-jun called me and made sure I was feeling well, but a few moments later after my phone rang, I answered and rasped, "Help" before blacking out.

My mind woke up for a few minutes and I saw an ambulance and closed my eyes again.

I scrunched my nose as a pepper-stinging smell entered my system.

"She's awake." Someone said.

"Good. Make sure she's fine."

Seok-hyung was next to my bed with Jeong-won and Jun-wan. No Ik-jun.

"Song-hwa, you have a deadly sickness and also a baby. 99.9999999999999% sure it's Ik-jun's." Jeong-won reported. "It isn't safe for you or the baby so we have to act fast."

"What are you saying?" My lips quaver.

"I'm saying that you're going to have a surgery today or tomorrow and have the baby out of your stomach and put in an NICU." (Place for premature babies" Seok-hyung said.

Author's note:

Shoutout to @pooh_choco

I'm evil...