Chapter 8 - Sighs

Song-Hwa's POV

"MEECHYEOUNYA??" Jun-Wan screeched at the top of his lungs. "WHY WOULD YOU SLEEP HERE YOU IDIOT?" I sigh and hit Jun-Wan playfully on the arm. Without a warning, I give them the boot and kick them out of the house. They shuffle away and go back to Seoul. My expression changes from happiness to rage.

"LEE IK-JUN!! WHY WOULD YOU COME IN WHEN THEY CAME TO VISIT???"

"It was chilly and I was only wearing a short-sleeved shirt!" Ik-Jun argued and I sighed heavily. 

"Fine. Let's get ready. We're going to an amusement park because of U-ju." I wear a light blue dress that comes up to my knees with some white shoes. I help U-ju get into a plain green sweater with black jeans. When Ik-Jun comes out of the bathroom, he's wearing a blue sweater with gray jeans. I buckle U-ju into his carseat and get into the passenger seat myself. Ik-Jun starts the engine and we arrive in 30 minutes. 

"Imo! Can we go on the swing thingy?" U-ju begged and pointed at the 3-seat swing.

I nodded my head, sighing. U-Ju squealed like a little puppy and stood in line. When it was our turn, U-ju sat in the middle while me and Ik-Jun sat on the outsides. People screamed while it spun and went up. When I ride ended, I spotted Mone with her dad. I let U-ju go with his 'girlfriend' while I went to get food. I got some corndogs, fries, and pretzels.