Chapter 15 - Gritted Teeth

Song-Hwa's POV

The next day when I returned to the Hospital, there were whispers about me. I avoided Ik-Jun to stop the rumors, BUT, they kept getting worse. Chi-Hong had a smug expression on his face and I went to my most loyal supporter. Heo Sun-Bin.

"Gyosunim! What do you need?" Sun-Bin exclaimed.

"What are the rumors about?" I demand.

"Go to the cafeteria. There's a surprise. I think Lee Gyosunim is heart-broken." She smirked and I dashed down to find a picture of me and Chi-Hong smooching. Ik-Jun was staring at it with tears falling down his face while other doctors looked at me in surprise. 

"Why, Song-Hwa ya? Why?" Ik-Jun cried out. "After all we did together, you cheat on me?"

"No! Ik-Jun! I never did this! Ahn-Chi-Hong, you got yourself fired from the neurology section. Forever. What you did is unforgiveable." I hiss.

"Can't you tell, Gyosunim? I like you! I've done almost everything to get noticed, and this is the last one. I don't care if I broke you and Ik-Jun up, as long as you're here." Chi-Hong blurts out.

"MEECHYOUNYA?" I scream. "I WOULD NEVER NOTICE A GUY LIKE YOU! NEVER! I NEVER HAD EYES FOR YOU! I DON'T CARE! WHY WOULD YOU TRY?" My voice dies down. "Why?" I whisper through gritted teeth.