Flashback

Song-hwa's POV

My mind split as soon as I blacked out. The baby was gone and I was no longer responsible. How did I get pregnant? Then I remembered.

"Please come pick me up, Ik-jun," I called him over the phone.

"Of course. I will be there in five." He hung up.

I stood there, under a shade while rain was pouring, giving it all. I had gone on a blind date and it went all wrong. Once Ik-jun arrived, he walked over silently with a umbrella and embraced me tight. This was enough to make me reach my high. I cried and sobbed.

"Oh, Ik-jun. The date went so wrong because he kept perving on me and I was so uncomfortable. He then threw food at the waiter because she didn't bring steak sauce."

"Please don't cry, Song-hwa. I'm here for you. Come stay at my place for the night, I'm sure U-ju would love company." Ik-jun reassured her with a kiss on the forehead. (I think you know where this is going.)

The two quickly visit Song-hwa's house to gather clothes and then return to Ik-jun's house. Before entering the guest room for the night, she pondered over one thing, then went for it. She gently grabbed Ik-jun's face and kissed him.

And they did so on.

Hi guys,

I haven't updated in a while so thank you SOOOOOOO much for the 2k views. I appreciate it. I'll update soon.