A new begining

Stepping on the other side of the portal she faces two new faces. Well she knew Pearlescentmoon but GeminiTay was a new face. But she was glad to see two new girls join the party of four girls. Now they can really join forces.

——

With everyone staying on the same continent everything was bound to be packed. Running around with Gemini we explore much of the new update and talk to other members such a BDubs, Tango, and Keralis who scam us out of three diamonds each promising great profit that I'm sure we'll never see. Iskall and Etho quickly come shortly after and we catch up on what's been going on.

Gemini soon catches on that Etho and I are together and think we make an adorable duo.
I then go back to the birch forest with Gemini but then split ways to go on my own path. I later end up north where several hermits such as Mumbo, Grian,  GoodtimeswithScar although sometimes scam, and Pearlescentmoon our other new hermit reside. Deciding I didn't like the area I head out on my own
I decide I wanted to be in the bay on the right side on the taiga biome.

(Visual representation)

Settling down I make a nice mountain house perfect for the first few weeks. I hadn't thought yet of a mega base or a shop but I was sure I would think of something.
After setting up I make my way to diamond level and dig my way around. Not too long after I find the precious gems along with lots of new copper and a bit of amethyst which I quickly made into a spyglass.

I then decided to make sure I had a few basics farms such as potatoes and cows.  Hearing footsteps I whip out my sword and turn around to see Doc and Ren laughing behind me. Glaring I point the sword at them.

"Don't do that," I exclaim laughing a bit before putting away the sword.

"Ok,Ok," Doc says with his hands in the air.

"You know how I am," I say.

"Alright, well we were just going around and checking out where everyone is," Ren says.

"Well here I am," I say not sure that's there only intention.

"Well as a sorry for sneaking up on you here's some flowers," Ren says tossing some blue orchids my favorite,

'For our favorite prime," Doc says.

'Hey! I'm right here," Xisuma shouts from the other side of the bay.

"Whatever X," Bella shouts back "You know i'm the best,"

"Haha very funny," X jokes.

"Well thank you for the flowers but I best be off mining.

'Of course!" Doc says before they climb in a boat and sail away.

"That was... weird," I mutter staring at the flowers.

"Yeah well that's Ren and Doc," Xisuma says as he's walking over.

"Suma that was... too not Doc," I say as he shrugs.

"Maybe Ren and Bdubs are finally getting to him," He laughs as I roll my eyes.

"Probably," I laugh back.

——
The next morning was a good one but a silly one. As I'm breeding up some cows Iskall comes running over to me.

"Iskall what can I do for you this fine morning?" I ask as he catches his breath.

"So we were talking to Gemini last night and she pointed something really weird out," He says as Etho comes up behind him also panting.

"Couldn't you have waited for me?" Etho complains as he also is catching his breath.

"go on," I state as they start to bicker.

"Well bits of the shattered savannah seems to be crumbling down!" Iskall says nervous.

"What do you mean 'crumbling down'?" I ask suddenly worried, this was not normal Minecraft behavior.

"What I mean is the islands in the sky are falling in bits and pieces block by block," Iskall says.

"Uh, I'll look into it but I'm definitely not the right prime for this situation,"

————

There we have it folks our first oneshot. There is some information that you may have noticed you may not know. You many want to check out the first book if you haven't already. I'll have a chapter regarding our two new hermits such as theme songs and small backgrounds. although I'll probably have a background chapter for most of the hermits because I haven't written much about it for most hermits.

There we go!

I also recommend watching GeminiTay she's super fun if you haven't checked her out yet.

-Bella