To End It

Pt 2 to a plan.
A plan has been moved to be next to these chapters.
——-

The Watchers were ready to get rid of the admins once and for all. Their plan wasn't too complicated at all really.
They knew the admins were smart and highly trained in all fields so they had to slowly infiltrate the headquarters to make sure they didn't notice all the watchers.
Most admins lower than 10 had never met a watcher so they usually didn't know the difference between themselves and a watcher so they would slowly take over the ranks one by one until the admins were under their control.
Then to get rid of the Primes they had found a new mineral that could actually harm the Primes so they could finally get rid of them. Without these primes, future primes would have nobody to tell them what they are and train them so this would be the end of Admins.
If they ever did find out it would be too late to save all of them so their plan was perfect.

At least they thought it was perfect.

------------

As the Watchers prepared to send in the first wave of 'admins' they all thought that the actual admins were dumber than rocks. Thankfully for all of Minecraft the Admins already had an idea of what was to happen and were ready. After giving a description of what watcher looked like to the public, and giving a more in depth description to the admins they were ready to take down these silly watchers.

About three days after the broadcast that warned everyone of what was happening it began. Slowly more and more admin applications flooded the hiring department, so much they got really concerned and had sent a message to the admins for the strange behavior.
Every now and then sure there would be more applications than normal but this was an overwhelming amount.

The council soon had a meeting about the strange amount of applications and realized this was how the Watchers would take them over. So they concluded to go along with it, gain their trust.
The watchers continued on with their plan slowly joining the admins ranks. It was then with the watcher's trust they could learn what the watchers were going to do next.
Turns out they're super predictable with tons of patterns. For as smart and cunning as they claim it's pretty damn easy to figure out what they are going to do next. The key is finding out their pattern.

Thankfully for us we happen to have an ex watcher on our side telling us everything he knows.
But a price always comes with knowing the truth.
They think that by taking Xisuma and myself out, they can control minecraft.
I mean yeah they're right, that's exactly what one has to do to control minecraft but it's not as simple as they seemed.
They seem to forget that we will fight to the end besides we have a plan if one of us happens to lay down their lives.

Because of that we have to face them head on taking them down with everything we have.
Unfortunately for us despite our magic not working in their realm their magic works in all realms.
So we train to fight the fight of our lives.

-----------------

We knew when they would attack which is today August first the same day the admins drove out the watchers for the first time over ten million years ago.

At noon the skys broke open and the fight of our lives began.
Shooting up into the sky I meet face to face with Zander who holds a long shiny sword.
Summoning my sword we instantly clash our blades in a magical burst sending a shockwave over the hub.
It's then that everyone knows what's happening. As we fight Xisuma is taking down his other goons. Tier twos are assisting Xisuma as everyone knows this battle between Zander and I stays between the two of us.

Tier threes have made their way to their portal in the sky to attempt to close it. The rest of the admins tier five through fifteen are either making sure everyone is safe or securing server portals so they don't collapse from the shockwave.