I Hate You

Hinata turns around to see Kaoru and Hikaru grabbing onto him and crying. Everyone around them was shocked at the unusual behavior they are giving towards a so called stranger. Seeing them cry, Hinata's heart broke, but for them, he chose to ignore it and said. "Let go, who are you two?"

Sho - nii

Why are you avoiding us?

Hinata squeezed his free hand into a fist and coldly says "Go away, I don't know you." He then proceeds to yank his hand away, and leaves greeting Haruhi a farewell.

Kyoya: "Hey you two, what was that about?"

The two stay silent and keeps crying.

Tamaki: "Sho - nii? Don't tell me that guy was Shoru-"

Honey: "He probably was, I've never seen Hikaru and Kaoru - chan cry except for when Shoru was sick a long time ago"

Mori: *nods*

Kaoru and Hikaru's POV

Sho - nii was cold to us. What did we do wrong? when did it all go wrong. I want to find out. 

3rd Person POV

The twins then went home as quick as possible. They told their parents to force him to come to the party next week, they reluctantly agreed. They were really against it though.

And so, the two got ready for what's to come next, while determined to find out the truth.

(A/N: I apologize for making this so short, I just took my second covid shot and came down with a fever, I barely found the strength to write today, sorry!)