Depart to Tokyo

NO PLEASE NO I'M SORRY I'LL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN PLEASE--

Hinata wakes up with sweat dripping all over his body, his face was pale, and he was breathing hard. And most surprising of all, the Hinata who was cold and stoic was now crying. He rolled up with his face to his knee and took deep breaths. Remembering that he had to go to Tokyo to meet with his family, he gets out of bed and starts to pack

Time Skip

Arriving in Tokyo, Hinata went over to his family's main house, he was greeted by servants who warmly welcomed and expressed how much they missed him. His parents were also at the doorway welcoming him with a smile, anyone who saw this scene would think of a warm and loving family. However, with the exception of Hinata, everyone else failed to notice the icy glare his parents gave him under the warm smile which lasted momentarily. Hinata just nodded and proceeded into the house.

He was about to be guided to his brothers' room when he suddenly paused and asked the butler to prepare a separate room. The butler, who's eyes went a little wide, nodded and went to prepare the bedroom.

Butler POV

To think young master Shoru would reject a room with his brothers, truly a shock. What's more, his personality's completely changed ever since "back then."

Out of POV

Hikaru and Kaoru, who were excited for Shoru's arrival laughed enthusiastically like children. They were waiting in their bedroom only to be informed that he'll be using a different room. The servants couldn't bear with the sibling's crestfallen faces, and didn't know what to do so they were left alone.

Hinata momentarily saw his brothers in their rooms, and remembering how they looked so sad, he covered his eyes with his arm while laying on the bed and sighed. The reason he acted like this was because of back then.

He bit his lips while his body slightly trembled.

(A/N - My ideas are running out so I'll post at least twice a week, and if you have any suggestions for what I should add here please comment!!)