Storytelling

Kaoru proceeds to tell the story of what happened to Shoru AKA Hinata (Hikaru's sulking btw)

Kaoru: Every since we were young we got along really well and understood eachother without even talking. Me, Hikaru, and Shoru would always hang out together. However, when we turned 8, he eventually distanced himself away from us. We tried to approach him, but he would ignore us like we don't exist, glare at us like we were pests, and walk away. And the suddenly during winter, he declared that he was going to a different school than us to our parents, and they readily agreed like they were expecting it. We asked where he went but they refuse to tell us, saying things like "It's his will not to tell you so we can't either".

(Schools in Japan begin in Spring btw)

Hikaru: We got mad. Like really mad. I don't care about him anymore and I don't mind living as twins either! All I need is Kaoru!!

Tamaki: So, did you find out where he went?

Nope- 

We tried-

But failed- 

They said one after the other finishing the sentence 

Tamaki: Okay. Kyoya. I leave it to you

Got it.

*tap tap* *click click*

...

As silence enveloped the room, with only the familiar sound of the keyboard clicking and tapping, a cheerful voice was heard

"Hey Haru - chan, you promised you'd take us to your house today, can we go now?! Hm? Hm?!"

*sighs* Okay Honey - Senpai, let's go. Oh and my apartment is in Miyagi so we're gonna have to take the car there, and then walk to my house since the roads are too small to fit a limo.

Everyone: Okay!! (And the atmosphere suddenly brightened.)