Under the Moonlight

𝕺𝖓 𝖆 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒, 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖞 𝖘𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊 to 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖊𝖆𝖗. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘. 𝕬𝖘 𝖎𝖋 𝖆 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖉, 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖘𝖆𝖜 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖉.

"Yes mom, I'll attend the bouquet held next Monday, I'll also stay there for an additional week, I get it, mother, I have to go now and finish the files, I'll talk to you another time, bye."

*beep beep beep*

*Sigh* Looks like they're up to something again.

Hinata mumbles as he looks up to the night sky.

• Friday Morning •

Hinata and his teammates were practicing like always when Takeda came busting through the doorway (no, he did not fall over this time)  "Guys!! Gather up I have a important announcement!" Everyone gathers and begins to listen while sitting down.

"Next week we'll be having training camps with most powerhouse schools, we will be going to Tokyo, so get the permission slip forms signed by your guardian and return them to me in two days. Also, the training camp will last a week. You can end practice early today, that's it, any questions?" Everyone shakes their heads.

Then sudden;y Hinata raises his hand. "I'm sorry Takeda Sensei I already have plans for that week so I can't join the training camp."

"Oh.. that's okay Hinata kun, thanks for telling me" 

Everyone had different reactions, most were exited while the chaotic duo were at it again with the "ShiTtY BoY" alliance.

And with that, everyone leaves and gets ready fore the training camp to come. 

(Btw the others never met Hinata yet, so this is basically early in the school year.)