Prologue~ (Foreshasowed part)

They're so alluring, I love it..I shouldn't, but I do. I can't help it, her perfectly sculpted face, and her sisters captivating eyes...You gaze into them once, and your suddenly lost in a deep stare. They remind me of the ocean, so attracting, so enhancing, so enthralling, so..Mysterious.

But I couldn't possibly love either of them. For the predator doesn't fall in love with its prey...The lion doesn't fall in love with the lamb..It tricks it with fake loyalty, and traps it into their manipulation phase..A simple game of adequate child's play. Where the heart is stolen from the prey, Then thrown away, abandoned like the street's strays.

Although I'll have to admit, one way or another, It's a wonder. How could either one of them possibly intrigue me this much?..Even Im not sure, but there has to be a significant enough reason. One of them acts like a casted out shadow, who's only purpose is to follow, but then the other acts nearly the complete opposite..She acts like a queen, well respected and well known.. She even walks the halls with a significant power withholding smirk. She's basically the best of the best, and she knows it.. Although, it's strange, how one of them can be so proud and powerful, whilst the other has the mindset of a kicked puppy. She has so many walls built up, it's so hard to even talk to her...Although something I've come to realize over the years, is that...

People tend to build up walls not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.
.
.
.
.

Maybe she just wants to see who cares..

A/N- This is only the prologue, the first chapter is completely differed, since the prologue takes place somewhere else in the story.