Her Love And Jealousy

Y/N POV

I walked to school, shaking a little from what happened on Saturday night. Did she kiss me only to prove I had a crush on her or because she did have feelings for me?

"Is something wrong, Y/N?" Someone said, walking next to me. "AH!" I yelled, flinching and immediately turning around. It was Pico, and he looked scared. Probably because I screamed at him. Woops. "Sorry, Pico. You scared me." I said, nervously scratching the back of my neck. "It's ok. I feels like something's bothering you, though." He said. "No, it's nothing." I told him. He only nodded, and we both continued walking.

We got to school and went inside. I stood in front of the classroom door, feeling anxious. This would be really weird for me, since Cassandra kissed me two times and I'm now seeing her in class. "Y/N, why aren't you opening the door?" Pico asked. "I can't do it." I said. Pico just rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. "Look, I know you don't want to go to school, but you have to. Now I'm bringing you inside." He said and opened the door. He pulled me inside, still dragging me by the hand. I then saw Cassandra giving Pico a glare. Pico let go of my hand and sat down. I did as well, but I was still confused.

The class went by quickly until the bell rang. I stood up and got my things. Cassandra then hugged me and said, "I missed you."

I still only stood silent. What was I supposed to say? "Uh, I missed you too?" I responded, trying putting my things in my backpack. I wanted to start walking out of the class, but Cassandra wouldn't let me go.

"Look, Cassandra. I have to get to my second class. To do that, you have to let go of me." I told her, struggling to get her off. "Fine. But after school, no excuses." She said, walking outside to be with her gang. I got shivers up my back from it. I didn't want to have the thought of Cassandra manipulating me or something like Alucard said. What if he was warning me from it? Nah.

I walked outside the class and saw Pico and Darnell talking. "Oh hey, Y/N! How was class?" Darnell asked, waving at me. I walked to them and said, "Same as Pico's." He understood it slightly. "Hey, Cam wasn't here today, was he?" I said, getting my mind off of Cassandra. "Nope. I got a call from him and he said he's fixing up things for the next concert, since you know what happened to the last one." Pico told us.

"Oh right. When's the next one starting?" I asked. "Somewhere in November, I'm guessing. They said there were a ton of damages and expensive to fix up." Pico said, looking at some article website on his phone. "Nice. I hope this one goes better." I said. "Yup, definitely will." He told me, smiling. The next class started, so we had to split up with Darnell and get to class.

When we got to class, Cassandra sat in Pico's spot. "Dude, what the fuck?" Pico said. Cassandra only smiled at him evilly. "It's my spot now, loser." She said, sticking up the middle finger to him. That only got Pico pissed off and went over to sit somewhere else. I kind of laughed at it, but made sure nobody heard it. Especially Pico.

During class, Cassandra sent me notes. I sent them back until we got caught.

"Care to read what you're passing out, Cassandra?" The teacher said, standing next to Cassandra's desk. "Ok." She said. Was she really gonna read them? Cassandra picked up a note and said, "I fucked your dad last night." The teacher looked offended and angry at Cassandra. Most of the class laughed about it including me. Those definitely weren't the notes we sent each other. "Language! And detention after school. both of you." The teacher said, taking the notes and throwing them in the trash. Well, that went into my record. But I guess it was my fault for passing them back and laughing.

After class, we went to the cafeteria. I walked there with Pico only since Cam wasn't here, sadly. It seems to be the same with Candy, since she wasn't sitting in the tables. I sat down and spoke with Pico, waiting for Darnell and Nene to come in as well. They had a different class, so they come in a bit late.

——————————Cassandra POV————————

I looked at the other table Y/N was at, and they were sitting alone with that dumb fuck. I decided to walk over to them and grab Y/N by the arm, bringing them over to my table. "Cassandra, what are you doing?" Y/N asked. "Saving you from that prick." I told them. Pico stared at me angrily, and I stared back smiling. This was a war starting.

"Anyways," I said, sitting them down next to me. "I didn't even get to grab my tray, Cassandra." Y/N told me with an eye roll. "Oh right. I'll go get it for you." I told them, not wanting them to go back and have a quick talk with Pico. I walked to their table and Pico said, "What the fuck are you planning to do with them?" 

I only looked at them, carelessly. "Nothing, dumb ass. You should sit your ass back down before Y/N thinks you're planning to have a fight with me, and you know how that gets." I warned him. He hesitated for a bit and just sat down. I held the tray and before I left I said, "I'm not letting you take Y/N from me, Prico." Pico just sat there staring back at me. He wants to challenge me. That look said it all. I smiled and walked back to Y/N.

This will be an easy challenge.