What was happening?

Recap of Previous part: Y/N got to Hanzou's house getting the information of where he had hid the potions that seemed to have the blood of a Penilian. The effects were that they would make a human being get the effects and abilities of a Penilian, but not exactly become one. Cyclops forces Y/N into trying the potion even though it hasn't been tested out by a human before. Y/N didn't feel anything until they got home.
——————————Y/N POV————————

I woke up in my bedroom, feeling slightly better. I still had a headache, but the side effects were gone. I didn't know if I should tell Cyclops or not, since he'll probably think I'm overreacting and say, 'You're just exhausted'. I just shrugged it off and took some medicine for the headache.

Nene had messaged me about meeting up around 4:30 PM at her house a few fourteen minutes ago. I then just got into my murderer themed costume that had fake blood splashed around it. It creeped me out a little, but it was really only fake blood. The costume contained a mask with a red smile in front of it. I put it on being able to somehow see a bit. It wasn't too bad as I thought.

It was still early, so I started to think of something. What if I made the goth punks go trick or treating with me to Nene's house?

Cyclops did say he wouldn't be there and will only be watching, so it can't be so bad. I got along with most of the members.

I messaged Nene if I could bring them along, and she responded with, 'Sure! As long as they don't cause trouble.'

I then messaged Cassandra and she agreed to it but also told me she'd keep a distance away from Pico. Fair enough.

I turned on the tv and went into the Netflix app. I scrolled through some movies, choosing which one I should watch for the meantime. I then felt something strange. Like if I wanted to go somewhere for no reason. I stood up and decided to go, since I couldn't waste time thinking about it.

I walked outside and continued walking down the side walk. I saw a guy around my height, looking at a poster. He had blonde hair and was wearing a hood around his head like if he were keeping undercover or something. He noticed me immediately and started running. "Hey! Come back!" I said, going after him. I didn't know why he was running. Was it because of the mask?

I took off the mask just in case as I caught up with him. He was getting tired out. "What do you want?" The boy said, breathing fast from running. I took a look at his eyes, realizing he had Penilian eyes. "Look, I don't want to battle you. I don't have any weapons on me, so you win." He said, getting up. "What are you talking about?" I asked, getting confused. I swore I didn't look like I wanted to have a fight. Maybe it was because of the costume I wore with the blood on it. I panicked a little.

"No wait I'm not a murderer! This is only a costume. It's Halloween today and I know it's still day, but I swear I only put it on earlier." I said, making sure he didn't call the police on me.

"Why are you acting like that?" He asked. I looked confused at him. "Acting like what?" I said, thinking about why he wore a patch on his left eye.

"You're acting like a human." He told me, dusting off the dirt on him. "I am human." I responded. I was sure I was human. Was detecting other Penilians part of the effect? "No, you're not. I can sense it." He crossed his arms. So it was part of the effects. "We should talk about this inside." The boy said, grabbing me by the wrist and bringing him inside his house, if I was correct?

"Hey what? You can't just bring me inside your house. I don't even know you." I said, already being inside his house. "You're a Penilian, admit it. There's no way my senses are wrong." He sat down on a chair, thinking. I didn't know if I should've, but I explained to him about what and why he was sensing I was a Penilian.

"Oh, I see now. Well I'm Callum. As you already know, I'm a Penilian but in a human form." Callum explained to me. "Why do you wear a patch on your left eye?" I immediately asked. "I've fought with Penilians in their human forms before. Sorry for the rude introduction." Callum apologized. "It's alright. I'm surprised other Penilians don't get along with each other." I said.

"I don't know much about Penilians, do you know anything that could help me out?" I asked him. He thought for a while. "For abilities, they can only get strong and can carry heavy things. Oh and I can't forget about their eyes. They can shoot things out like some laser eyes." He said, pointing to his yellow eyes.

"Someone I know is a Penilian, and they don't have yellow eyes like you do." I said, thinking about Cassandra's white eyes. They didn't really have a yellow color to it sometimes. Only when she shows her Penilian self. "It's only because I struggle to keep my human form. Others are able to keep them better than me. Plus, you have Penilian eyes too." Callum said, pointing to my eyes. "THEY'RE WHAT?" I quickly got my phone out and went into camera, looking at my eyes. He was right. They were yellow like his.

"How do I change them back!?" I asked him. I didn't want Cassandra to think I was somehow a Penilian. In fact, now that I think about it, she will find out. She'll just sense me like Callum did. "Calm down, jeez. The thing is, I don't really know. I'm struggling to find the answer to that too. If I had the answer, I wouldn't be wanting to hide my eyes in public. Maybe that person you know could tell us." He said, trying to calm me down.

"Fine," I sighed. I at least had my mask to cover it.