The Documentary and Plans.

Recap of Previous part: Y/N had a plan to find out more. The gang-out night had just ended, and everyone except Hanzou and them left. They left and hid near a bush next to the house and listened to Cassandra's and Hanzou's conversation. Y/N accidentally made noise in the bushes due to getting startled by a spider, and both of them decided it was best to go inside. Y/N disguised themselves as a pizza man, and tricked Hanzou into giving them the key to the alleyway door (back in book 1). They went there and stole a document with the ex's information, and plans to burn it once they're done reading. (Long as hell recap smh.)
———————————Y/N POV———————————

I sat in the edge of my bed, holding the documentary in my hands. I had gotten home from the city, with the stolen documentary with Cassandra's so-called ex's information.

It was an accidental death in the back of a building, witnessed by Pico. I continued to read the words getting to the part where it said 'Penilian's Cause'

I'm guessing Cassandra did it in her Penilian form. From what I heard, they used that person purposely as a test subject. I don't know why Cassandra lets herself get tested by Hanzou. Thinking about it makes me feel like it was stupid. I understand that she would want to find out more about her Penilian form but killing people is not it. Whatever she's doing has to be stopped. If I don't stop whatever she's causing, I might end up like him. I'm deciding to skip school tomorrow to find out more. Next week was Halloween, giving me a big opportunity to do it. Why? Because I'll have an excuse to hang out with Cassandra. I might somehow trigger Cassandra's Penilian form and see it myself. Possibly a chance to let her control it. I could end up injured, but that would be better. It made me sound insane, but think about it. She'd actually learn her lesson after it.

I'm sure Pico won't be happy about the idea of me spending Halloween with Cassandra, since we had planned out some things we'd do with Darnell and Nene. He's my friend and completely understands me, so there's a chance I'll be able to be on my own this Halloween.

— Time Skip —

It was an early morning, and I served myself a cup of water. I feel bad for skipping school today without telling my friends about it. I decided to quickly send them a message and let them know I was feeling super 'sick' and 'tired' from last night and couldn't come to school. With the time I had, I'd be able to think more about what I'd do the next upcoming days. Halloween started October 31st, so it wouldn't be so bad. Saturday was a free day. Right now, it was Thursday. Just a few 2 days for it to happen.

All of a sudden, I heard a doorbell. I knew who it was. I opened the door and saw Cassandra outside. "Are you k? I heard you were sick." She said, looking at me a bit worried. I smiled and answered, "I'm fine, Cassandra. I just need a little day off." Cassandra understood, but also punched me slightly in the arm for making her worry. "Don't do that again you dumbass." I smiled a little and nodded in response

"Alright, but you seriously came all the way here?" I asked her, laughing. Cassandra rolled her eyes. "No big deal. It's only a few blocks away. Plus, you walk to school, so you do the same everyday." She told me, crossing her arms. "Yeah, you've got a point there. But you're missing class now." I said, reminding her she still had class. "The only reason I actually attended that shit class was to see you." She joked. I think? "Classic, Cassandra." I said with a smug face, patting her shoulder. I re-thought that sentence and how she said it to make sure if she was joking or not.

"Anyways, wanna come in? It's a little cold out." I randomly asked, realizing we were still outside. "Sure. I was planning to go back and chill, but that'd be boring." She said as I let her inside. She noticed a frame on the wall with a picture of my family in it. I was only 7 years old that time. "This wasn't here before I came last time, was it?" She said, taking a close look at the picture. "Nope, just put it up there a few 4 days ago. Make sure not to break it. I know how you get." I joked to her. "You look so young." She laughed. I only shook my head, trying not to laugh with her.

Then all of a sudden I remembered I kept the documentary up in my room and forgot to burn it. Fucking shit, how faith treats me. "Ah! uhm. I forgot to ask, when are you leaving exactly?" I asked her, scratching the back of my head. "I dunno. Do you have something to do later on?" She asked me. "Yes, err... It's nothing much, but I do. It's a little quick thing."

She hesitated for a while, trying to see if I was lying or not. She kept eye contact with me, and I just tried not to look suspicious. "Are you lying to me?" Cassandra asked, taking a step towards me. "I assure you, I'm not lying. I indeed do have to do something." I said, getting worried about the distance she is from me. "Alright then, what's this 'something' you have to do?" She asked me. I had to think of something FAST. I immediately said, "Nothing much actually. I just have to drop something off at the— at Pico's house." I corrected myself. "I'm surprised the boy even has a house. I always seem to loose track of him when I try to follow him." Cassandra admitted. I relaxed for a bit, but also concerned why she was following him.

"Don't worry. You know how it is. Enemy stuff." She responded and walked off. She must've noticed I was concerned about it.

"Stay here. I need to go to the restroom real quick." I lied, and walked upstairs to my room where the documentary was. I got the paper stacks and hid them in a drawer next to my bed. I'm sure she won't find them there. Plus, she wasn't staying for long here now that she knows I'll be doing something.

I made my way downstairs, and Cassandra typing something on her phone. She noticed me and said, "Oh finally you're back." It confused me a little on why she wanted me back so fast. I only took a little bit of minutes up there.

( For the simps 😏 but no smut 😡 I'm new-ish to writing and I think you all would not want to see me try )

She put her phone away and walked up to me. "Did you need something?" I asked, looking at her. "Yes, I did.

She was pretty close to me keeping eye contact with me. I shook a little. I didn't want my fear of Cassandra to come back ever since I read that documentary. Cassandra then kissed me immediately, which caught me by surprise. I kissed back, but only got pushed to the wall a bit harshly. I stopped the kiss and said, "Ow chill—"and laughed a little. She laughed as well, realizing she had me pinned to the wall too quickly by accident. "Woops, sorry." She said, rubbing the back of her neck.

I nodded and accepted the apology. I then got a call from Nene. "Oh, uhm. Sorry, gotta answer the call." I told Cassandra as she stepped back from me. I answered the call and Nene immediately said,
"Y/N!" Like if she were exhausted or running away from something. "Yes, Nene?" I said confused. "I'm bringing you medicine to make sure you're ok!" She said, running. I could tell since I heard her fast footsteps. "Oh, ok—" I said before Nene quickly said, "Do you need anything else!?"

"No, no! It's fine! Thank you, though." I told her,
feeling bad for lying to them. "Ok!" Nene responded and ended the call. "Your friends must care about you, huh." Cassandra said, smiling. She listened to the call. "Yeah, too much that they end up skipping classes like you." I said with an eye roll. "Why would you lie about being sick, though?" Cassandra asked.

"I need a break from school, Cassandra. Too many things happen, and I'm just not used to it." I said. It was the honest truth. It was because of that and the documentary I had to burn down. I heard the door bell and opened it, acting like if I were sick.

"Hi, Nene." I said with a sniff. I had put blush on my face so it looked like I was sneezing a lot. "Oh my goodness, Y/N! You look really sick." She said. "Yeah, thanks for bringing me medicine, I appreciate it." I told her. "No worries! Everyone was really worried. Why's Cassandra in your house?" She asked, looking somewhere behind me. I have to act dumb. "Who's Cassandra?" I randomly said out loud. Nene looked at me confused. Maybe not that dumb. "Oh right, sorry being sick makes me kind of forget things. I remember them right away, though!" I said giving an excuse. "Right, I get you." Nene said, nodding.

"Cassandra's only here to make sure I'm ok." I said. I felt Cassandra from behind put her hand on my head giving me a pat. Nene looked a little scared and said, "Alright, I'll leave now. Gotta get to class. Cya!" And ran off. "Dude, everyone's scared of me these days. Especially little Barbie girl." Cassandra said, as we walked back inside. "Don't call her Barbie girl. She's a nice person." I defended Nene. "Whatever." Cassandra responded, rolling her eyes.