Getting Out Of Control, But Making It Right. (GOOD ENDING)

|As you can tell, this is the final part. I will most likely add bonus chapters in the upcoming days. There is also a bad ending included in the next part, so if you feel like getting emotional, you may look at that.|

Recap of Previous part: Callum and Y/N we're heading to Nene's house, taking a 'shortcut' Callum knew could help. They got there tired out and for the first time Callum met Nene and other of Y/N's friends, but realized that the Penilian Y/N spoke about was Cassandra. She had caused the injury on his eye, but everyone still got along with each other except Cassandra and Pico.
——————————Y/N POV————————

"We have to wait until Candy and Cam get here, though." Darnell said. It was the reason why we didn't go trick or treating yet. "Shoot, I forgot to say, they messaged me about them instead going trick or treating with the spooky kids Skid and Pump." Nene said, feeling guilty of not telling us before.

We then all agreed to go to the haunted house except Alucard, but Hanzou dragged him with us. "Hanzou, seriously!?" Alucard said, struggling to get off. "If you want to get a girlfriend, Alucard, you must face your fears." Hanzou told Alucard. He always used that excuse on Alucard and it seemed to work.

We arrived, and it looked like we could go in three to four at a time. "Alright, that means we should probably separate." Nene said. Pico was about to say something until I said, "I'll go in with Pico and Cassandra!" proudly. "There's no way I'm going in there with her coming along." Pico responded to my idea. "Yeah totally because you don't want to show me how fucking scared you are inside haunted houses." Cassandra laughed. "Fine I'll go but only to prove you wrong." Pico told Cassandra.

We decided we'd go in after Darnell, Nene, and  Callum. Pierre, Spike, Alucard, and Hanzou would go in after us.

Once it was our turn, the three of us went in. It was dark, but I didn't mind it. "I can't see anything," Pico said. "Yeah no shit." Cassandra rolled her eyes. I then all of a sudden heard someone fall down. "CASSANDRA YOU FUCKER!" Pico yelled at Cassandra. "Guys, what happened?" I asked, not knowing what was going on. "Cassandra pushed me!" Pico said, as I heard him stand back up. "The fuck? It wasn't me." Cassandra admitted, not being surprised by the fact that Pico blamed her.

"Yeah right. Let's just continue walking until we finally find light or something." Pico told us. We started walking, making sure nobody separated until we could see. A bit of light started to show, and it looked like we found a source of light in the next room. "Looks like we could see a bit here." I said, seeing some figure in the hallway to our left. "What the fuck is that?" Cassandra said, looking closely at it. It looked like some clown guy holding a balloon. "Wow, Pico. I didn't know your uncle worked here. He looks a little bit too much like you." Cassandra joked, laughing. Pico punched Cassandra in the arm harshly. This was not what I was expecting.

The clown started running towards us now. "SHIT." I said, grabbing both Cassandra and Pico in the arm and taking them with me. Cassandra wouldn't stop laughing about my reaction. "That was hilarious." She said. "I saved both of you so thank me." I told them, half joking.

It caught me off-guard that a jump-scare was ahead that scared me very badly and flinch. I felt a difference that happened to me, but I didn't know what it was. "Y/N?" Pico asked, looking at me. Cassandra held my hand and made me step back. "What?" I asked. "Your eyes." Pico told me. I looked into a mirror in the room and saw that getting scared triggered the Penilian eyes. It shocked me that I had forgotten my mask back at Nene's House. I quickly looked back at Pico and said, "Pico it's fine,"

"Cassandra did this to you, didn't she?" Pico asked, looking at Cassandra madly. "No, no, Pico. I accidentally did this to myself. It can be cured, though." I said. Back when I was talking to Callum, he had told me there was a cure for the potion I drank. It does not work on real Penilian's, since they were born to be that. I had to meet someone specific to give me the cure. Callum hasn't told me who yet, but I'll ask about who later. "You better not be lying, Y/N." Pico told me, calming down a little. "I promise." I told him.

Pico apologized to Cassandra, which Cassandra accepted the apology. Finally, they had done something that would get them to get along.

For the rest of the time, we explored the rest of the haunted house without having any fights but scares. When we got out, we met with Darnell, Nene, and Callum getting some lemonade at a stand. Later, Hanzou, Spike, Pierre, and Alucard came out too. As usual, Alucard was shaking while Spike was fully laughing at him. Pierre didn't at all care, and Hanzou was telling Alucard to calm down.

We went trick or treating, did activities, and gave each other dares to do. The dare that made me laugh the most was the one where Pico had to prank call Cam and tell him he was going to steal Candy from him. Pico obviously had to tell Cam it was a prank and a dare before he got pissed off and offered him a rematch.

During this, I went outside to see Callum and ask him about where I could get the cure, since I knew I couldn't keep myself from showing my Penilian eyes. Especially in public. He smiled and gave me something. I looked at it and it was a note with a test tube inside a zip bag with some red liquid inside. I looked up and he was gone.

I read the note and it said, 'I worked on this cure for the past many days. I didn't tell you, but I decided to go work for the human society to make it better and protected from my kind who want to harm them. I can't keep myself locked up in my house anymore, with the fear of being killed by my own kind. I hope to soon see you in the future! - Callum' I smiled about it.

I looked up noticing a hill with Cyclops sitting there, looking at a telescope.

I made my way over there and tapped him on the shoulder. "Oh, it's just you." Cyclops said. "Do you want me to do anything else? I found the Penilian you spoke about." I told him. "Yeah I know. I saw. He gave you that cure, didn't he?" Cyclops asked, looking at what I was holding in my hand. "Wait— how'd you know?" I said, surprised. "I was following you since I knew the potion did have an effect. I knew this because of the headache you got back at the hideout. I noticed it." He told me.

"My intentions were to kill every Penilian that existed and make you help me capture them, but I realized they all aren't that bad. Just consider yourself lucky." Cyclops added. I was glad he changed his mind and nodded. "But what about Cassandra? Didn't you say we needed to help her?" I asked him. "That was a lie, dumb ass. She isn't killing anyone anymore. It was only to get you to help me. She can control it now just fine." Cyclops rolled his eyes. I sighed in relief.

"I'll be heading back now. You sure you don't want to come?" I asked before I went back. "Dude, I'm not going to some lame kid party. Maybe next time when Pico isn't there." Cyclops made himself clear. He did not look interested at all. "Alright then." I responded and went back to the party.

I was happy everyone got along well with each other, finally. Even Cassandra and Pico teamed up to beat Darnell and Nene in some boxing match. Actually, that didn't sound too good. I have to stop that right away.