The Truth

(Smoking)

Recap of Previous part: Y/N was about to burn the documentary until Cyclops interrupted, telling Y/N about what he's done and what he's planning on doing. He gave Y/N another chance to help him stop Cassandra from killing more people and possibly help Cassandra control her Penilian form, which is what Y/N wanted and had to accept. Now, Y/N and Cyclops have to work as allies from a deal made.
—————————Y/N POV—————————

I was in class, watching the teacher write on the chalkboard. Cam had actually now came to class, and into writing notes. Cassandra was listening to goth music at full volume, since I could hear it from here.

"Cassandra, turn your damn music down. I can't concentrate." Pico whispered loudly to Cassandra. She couldn't hear Pico from how loud her music was, so Pico slapped the headphones off. "Hey watch it, idiot. You don't want to get punched, do you?" Cassandra warned, getting angry at Pico for interrupting. "I don't give a fuck, Cassandra. Keep it down." Pico made himself clear. Jeez that escalated quickly.

The rest of the classes, Cassandra and Pico made this weird, awkward energy surrounding the whole class. It was quiet, and honestly the most terrifying hours of my life. I just wanted them to get along, but it seemed like that would take a long time. I know Cam felt it too, since he kept looking over to them worried them looking back to write.

It was lunch time and I sat in my usual spot with my friends. I was glad Cam and Candy were back. I haven't seen them since the failed concert. We spoke for a while until Pico said something that caught my attention. "I want to kill Cassandra. She's like a bug placed on Earth that makes everyone's lives worse."

I took some time to process that and said, "Pico, you're going a bit too far." Pico gave me a 'seriously?' look. "I thought you were against Cassandra." He said. This seemed to be a one to one conversation with Pico, since Nene was talking to Candy and Darnell with Cam. They didn't pay attention to what we were talking about. "Pico, without her, I would've died. I thought you knew that." I answered. "The only reason she's saved you from everyone else is because she wants to be the one to kill you. It's hard to take in, but it's true. Think about it." Pico told me, staring directly at me.

I had confused thoughts about this. Was he telling me this because he wants to protect me or because he wants me to hate Cassandra and join him on it? "You're getting the wrong idea." I said.

"Well then, name one thing she's done that didn't hurt you. Don't include the savings."

"She literally kissed me, what are you talking abou—" I immediately stopped myself from continuing the sentence, realizing what I just said. The whole table went silent.

"She what!?" Pico said a bit loudly, giving a surprised look. "Hah! Told you they were together. You owe me the 20 dollars." Cam said smiling, giving Pico a pat in the back. Darnell didn't seem to care much. He was only smiling like he knew it was gonna happen. On the other hand, Nene and Candy were quietly laughing at Pico's reaction.

Well they all had to find out someday? It was just least expected to be like this. A few other tables looked to see what was going on, but I'm just glad Cassandra's table wasn't. They seemed to be having a fight over there. "When even was this!?" Pico asked, getting all confused. "After the concert when I was walking home?" I answered. "You have to break up with her immediately- this is bad..."He said, freaking out.

I knew why he was freaking out. He was thinking she was manipulating me like the boy from last year. I never got his name, though. Nene and Darnell then came into realization too and tried to convince me as well. "It's gonna happen just like last year. I don't want Y/N to die." Nene said, worrying. Cam and Candy were confused about it.