Nezuko's Fight Episode 5 (2/2)

I heard the fight outside, outside the puddle?
Whatever this demon has me trapped in that is. It's like a giant realm of water, it goes on forever.
I can see clothes and remains of people hair clips too.
Would my sword be here?
There's only one way to find out, the demon won't be gone for long.
I swim out to where the clothes and other things are, seeing something shine in the pile.

I reach down and grab it, relived to see that it was the hilt of my sword.
'Wonder where the demon is hiding...'
I thought to myself, swimming around a little more to get a feel of my surroundings.

"Gr....the girl is alive..?" I heard a voice distorted by the water snarl.
"I didn't get to her yet...give me a break!" Another voice yelled.
I got ready to use water breathing to kill them, but when I looked for them they weren't anywhere to be seen.

"Blurbbb mmmghh! Brgghhh Brrggghh!"
Translation: Fight me! You cowards!

I felt a sharp pain in my back, and I saw one of the demons sink it's claws into me.
"MMMHHH!"
I swung my sword chopping off its arm, and then I aimed for the neck missing as it backed up.
'Just breathe Nezuko, just breathe!'
Water swirled around my blade, making the demons back up a little.
It's just me against them, I'll be fine...

More water swirled around, until it was all around me.
"Brhmrrrpph!"
Translation: cmere!

I lunged forward slicing one of the demon's necks, cutting off the head.
'Alright one to go!' I thought with a smirk on my face.

"Stupid girl I'll kill you!"
It jumped forward at me, like the water wasn't even there clawing my arm making me bleed.
My blood made the water cloudy around me.

'Shoot!'
I swam? Back getting out of the cloudy water, processing it for a moment.
"Where did you go?" The demon cooed, it's silhouette moving in the murky water.

"It's just one demon Nezuko, you can kill it."
If I missed the neck, I risked getting injured even more.
It just wasn't visible right now..

Wait! I remember it now!
The opening thread! It could work right now, just maybe.
Steadying myself I breathed in, and saw the glint of a thin thread in the water.

I flew forward in a whirl thanks to my water breathing, and managed to decapitate the demon.
Now I had another problem...
How do I get out of here!?

-Zentisu pov-
I had defeated the demon with the demon boy, wondering where Nezuko was.
I saw another black puddle pop up, and readied myself for another demon.
"Gaaaah! Mmmph!" Nezuko was breathing heavily, while coughing up water as she crawled out.

"Nezuko! What happened!?" I yelped, running over to her and helping her up.
"A *cough* bunch of demons in the puddle...took me..."
She slumped over in my arms, only then did I see all her wounds.

"Oh no..."
The sun started to rise, its warmth slowly starting to spread.
Maybe someone will be up to help her, I have to check.

-Timeskip-
After finding a doctor to help Nezuko, I sat outside the room she was being treated in I felt like I forgot something...
That kid, he was her brother?
I forgot her brother! How could I be so stupid!

Running out of the house, I went back to where we fought the demon.
"Kid! Kid where are you!?" I yelled, searching through alleys and streets. 
I eventually saw him hunched over in a dark alley, where the sun didn't shine down at him.

"There you are..let's get you back to your sister.." I said quietly,as to not scare him.
"Ok..."
TBC...
Sorry for not updating I've just been busy, a new chapter will be out sometime next weekend!
Cya guys next chapter!

Sorry for not updating I've just been busy, a new chapter will be out sometime next weekend! Cya guys next chapter!