Always There

The next morning all of the kids were up in the house along with Finn when Casey woke up

Junior-"Morning mom".

Ally-'Uncle Finn made breakfast!"

Casey-"That's sweet of you Finn".

Finn-"No problem sis". (hands her plate)

Chris-"Hey dad do you think you can come with me and Kenz to the doctor tomorrow, we find out the gender".

Madi-"Yay!" (hugs him)

Finn-"Sure bud, what time does she have to be there?"

Chris-"Right after school, so it will work".

Casey-"I have no problem with picking the girls up from school Finn".

Ally-"I thought I was going to Uncle Blaine and Kurts?"

Casey-"Oh that's right, I'll just be picking up Mads then we can have some girl time before you guys get home".

Madi-"Yay!" (hugs Casey)

After they all ate breakfast they went outside and played with the dogs, Junior came out after taking care of Stitch

Junior-"How did you guys deal with heartbreak?"

Casey-(smiles) "Well I never really had my heartbroken hun, but Uncle Finn here can tell ya".

Finn-"I went through it with Aunt Quinn and Rachel, with Quinn it was because of Beth then with Rachel it was when I made the biggest mistake of my life and let her go to New York without me".

Junior-"So no heartbreak with my mom, cause you guys told us the story".

Casey-"None at all, we both decided it was best just to be brother and sister". (hugs him)

Chris-"How in the heck did she hook up with Kyle anyways?"

Junior-"She said it happend right when we got back from the beach, Joe thought she was just helping him with a homework assignment, but nope". (sighs)

Ally-"I'm sure you'll find someone Junior". (hugs him)

Junior-(kisses her head) "Thanks sis".

They go and play with the dogs along with Chris and Madi while Finn and Casey talk

Finn-"Did you even realize I made your chef take off?"

Casey-(laughs) "Yes I did, but I didn't say anything because I thought it was sweet of you, you're always there for the kids and I, especially your kids and I appreciate it".

Finn-"Aww thanks sis, also I can't believe you guys hired a personal chef".

Casey-"Well when you're Jackson Berry you can get almost anything, speaking of which I knew he was going to take off anyways because he left for LA today".

Finn-"You think we could use the indoor pool sometime this week?"

Casey-"Sure, have the other glee club kids come over".

Junior-" I second that!"

Chris-"Me too!".

Finn-(laughs) 'Well that settles it, pool party at Mrs. Berrys house".

They laugh then talk somemore later on they all get ready to head over to Carole and Burts

Junior-"Look okay?"

Casey-"You look great hun". (kisses his cheek)

His outfit