* Save me *

“ Save me, save me
I need your love before I fall.

Third Person's POV

" Aghhhhhhh you useless Bitch ! " Jungkook yelled throwing the stone made flower vas on the huge mirror, making it shatter down with ear piercing sounds. Clutching his eyes shut he rubbed his temple in utter disgust and frustration. He couldn't put his mind together and brush of the unsettling guilt filled storm in him. So yeah, once again he was cursing himself.

He left Jimin thinking he'll be able to clear his head ? Oh how wrong he was . It just made him restless cause all he could think about is Jimin Jimin and only Jimin. Loosing his mind like this wasn't in his to do list. Well, nothing was planned like this when he just started his favourite game months ago. Was he still the owner of the game ? Cause all his rules were broken by himself only for his Doll.

He was currently in their port mansion, from where the Seoul Shipment projects are handled. He was angry and the unnecessary shiver on those gun importers legs pissed him more. The meeting didn't go well and the importers ended up dead.

Everyone was scared cause Jungkook was supposed not to visit the port today. They knew he was busy with his Black Rose. But he arrived all suddenly, making everyone's tension less night wrap up with fear of death.

" Yahhh ! " Jungkook groaned throwing all the things from the table and afterwards clutching his hair.

" WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING !? JIMIN!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BREAK MY THOUGHTS LIKE THIS!? WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SO FUCKING RESTLESS YET PEACEFUL AT THE SAME DAMN FUCKING TIME !? " Jungkook yelled pulling on the silk curtains, making it tear apart.

" WHY WHY just why....Why are you suddenly so important and fucking NECESSARY FOR ME !? Why do I always need you infront of my damn eyes !? " Jungkook was frustrated and he couldn't stop screaming. His unfazed cold aura was breaking down so badly .

" Why do you always have to smile when all I do is fucking hurt you in the worst ways !? " Jungkook growled crushing the broken glass pieces under his shoes .

Taking out a cigarette from its keeper,he placed it between his lips. He badly wanted to calm his messed up brain down . After lighting the cigarette he walked towards the huge glass wall and stood there watching the howling sea and the thunder lighting up here and there . The sky was covered with thick curtains of darkness.

But once again Jungkook's mind ran back to Jimin. " Whom did he call ? " "Did he reach home ? " " Did he cry ? "
All the questions were hammering on Jungkook's brain and he reluctantly checked his watch. 12:45.

" He should be sleeping... " Jungkook unknowingly mumbled to himself and rested his head on the glass with closed eyes...once again two tear filled beautiful eyes, a cute button nose, plump lips holding an extraordinary mesmerizing smile were in his mind . He just sighed, knowing that whatever he does, he can never erase Jimin off. The favorite game has took its own turns without telling Jungkook .

His hand automatically took out his phone from his pocket and a number was dialed.

Before it could ring twice , the other one picked up. It was Kai.
.
.
.

" Yes Boss ? Anything I need to do ? "
Kai asked with an agressive voice while quickly shutting off his laptop. He got scared of the sudden call when he was working on the mission.

" Did he reach home ? You drove him home? Or he called anyone else ? " The words confused Kai. What was his Boss talking about ? Jimin ?

" Boss ? I'm sorry but...uhmm I didn't understand..." Kai said quite scared, trying not to make Jungkook angry by not understanding.