* Paradise *

" Paradise isn't a place... it relies in a person's heart which is someone else's home. "

Third Person's POV

" N-next week ? " Taehyung's voice wavered when he asked the question.

Hoseok held Taehyung's hand under the table for support. Same with Jin and Yoongi who were trying so hard to stay strong.

" Yes. It has to be done by the end of next week before his condition starts deteriorating. He seems okay now but you'll never understand when the pain will hit him harder. " The doctor said with an apologetic face.

" H-he will be okay after the surgery right ? " Taehyung asked hopelessly despite knowing what type of answers he'll get.

" We won't lie to you Mr. Kim. You're his only legal guardian now and you're the one who'll sign the bond papers... Y-you have to be strong. We'll do our very best. " The doctor said pressing the devastating truth to himself.

.
.
.

" Tae... please... don't break down. We need to be strong right ? How will it work if you yourself will break down ? You're his brother Tae ! You promised to keep him safe and okay ! You promised you'll not let Jungkook fall apart again . Then stop crying ! Nothing can happen to our Jimin. " Hoseok said and Taehyung clutched on him more.

" I.. I'll die if something happens to them..my.. my Jimin.. I.." Taehyung's incoherent words were getting muffled between his sobs. Hoseok bit his lips to stop his tears. He had to hold Taehyung strong.

" you.. you don't understand hyung.. I've seen Jungkook.. I know him.. his eyes... the same vulnerability in his eyes for Jimin.. even more desperate if possible... Their.. their child... I.." Taehyung was trying to stop himself from breaking down more but he couldn't.

.
.
.
.
.

" Excuse me ! Please move aside ! " Jimin's rushed excited voice could be heard as he was running with Jungkook through the crowd . Their intertwined hand was holding each other in the tightest hold .

Jimin peaked behind again and again , checking how far the shop keeper and his helper is.

" You two ! Stop ! Pay my damn money ! Why did you even drink the water if you are broke ! "

" STOP ! OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE ! YOU ! "

They could hear the shopkeeper and his helper's screams and threats getting far and far away.

The people they almost stumbled with, glared at them , some gasped and some just stared.

Jimin realised how Jungkook was just not running, he was moving everyone away to restrain anyone from stumbling with Jimin .

Jimin suddenly felt so happy and free. He started giggling as they ran towards the exit of the fair.

" I don't wanna get arrested ! " Jimin said laughing and suddenly Jungkook started laughing too. The joke almost made them roll on the concrete floor with a fit of laughter.

" Me too ! " Jungkook huffed laughing. They didn't realise how they were both laughing like two kids who just ran away after creating some mess.

" He said we're broke ! " Jungkook couldn't stop his laughter as they ran out on the main Street.

" Just for 250ml water " Jimin added turning into a giggling mess . They were laughing so loud that the passer by people litrelly eyed them up and down while they ran.