* Just You *

" I don't want the whole world, it's just you.. "

Jimin's P.O.V

      " Who's with you Mochi ? "
Tae asked but I don't know how to answer the question....I'm still dazed and confused about what just happened. Jungkook .... Me.....

I walked past Tae wanting him to follow me inside, he will get his answer himself. As I entered the living room Tae held my elbow and then suddenly..

" Hello best friend... "

Jungkook spoke and Tae froze. Tae's face showed the utmost level of fear. Tae turned around to Jungkook and I can clearly see Jungkook's oddly dangerous smile to Tae.

Third person's P.O.V

    "Jun-jungkook..?",Taehyung stuttered.

  " Yes.. V ?",Jungkook replied, he was really enjoying the scene.

  " Wh-what are yo-you doing here? ",Tae asked.

  " ahh nothing much.. Just wanted to check on Jimin and had a little plan to surprise you, that's all.. ",Jungkook said normally as he checks on anyone like this.
Taehyung was regretting everything. Regretting his decision to drag his innocent Jimin into this hell and guess what Jimin caught the eyes of the Devil himself.

Before Taehyung can say anything...

" it's looking like you are really surprised.. Wow,  by the way I should leave you best friends alone.. ",Jungkook said walking past Taehyung and patting his shoulder a little.

Taehyung knew exactly what Jungkook meant by the patting... Jungkook silently said... " You can't do anything... ",and Taehyung hated the obvious fact.

Jungkook walked towards Jimin and held Jimin's face again making him look up.

"ah "..Jimin let out a little whimper on the rough touch but...... he sadly loved the touch .

" had a nice time with you, see you soon baby doll. ",Jungkook said .
Jimin looked at Jungkook before nodding like a chained puppet. Jungkook smirked... He's successful again.

Upon seeing this scene in front of him, Taehyung was on the verge of crying. On that moment he knew that Jimin is already trapped. Trapped in hell and he can't do anything about it.
But Nooo... He don't want to lose Jimin, his baby brother, he can't watch Jimin's destruction in front of him.
Jungkook left the house leaving a scared Taehyung and his baby doll alone.

V's P.O.V

    " Jimin? ", I called him, he is looking down at his feet... I noticed the hickey again.. I'm sure who caused it and it's looking like the first mark of death is already engraved on my beloved Mochi. I haven't cried for years nor that I had a reason to cry but right now....... I just want to cry.

" Jimin look at me.. ",I asked with a soft tone and walked towards Jimin. He is looking like a beautiful blooming flower but I'm scared that it won't last long.

Jimin looked at me, I know he's scared about what will I say next but believe me...... I'm far more scared than him.

" when did he came? ",
I asked. Yes, I didn't ask why was he here or what were they doing cause I know what happened here..