* Past *

" Even the Devil
Was
Once an Angel... "

Third person's P.O.V

" Shouldn't you all have left for Daegu by now? ",
Jungkook asked and everyone in the room gulped in fear . They were currently in a private meeting room at JJK Empire's.

" We thought

" We thought.... ",Taehyung was trying to say something but couldn't.

" You though what best friend ? " ,Jungkook sarcastically asked raising his eyebrows.

" You thought that I'll kill your precious friend? ",
Jungkook asked smirking. Taehyung's expression changed into more scared one. They still didn't know where are Jimin or what happened to him. They didn't dare to ask Jungkook about it.

" I.. Uhhh.. No...",
Taehyung was fumbling but soon Jungkook stopped him.

" May be I did , does it matter? ",
Jungkook asked calmly as Namjoon eyes widened and his always calm collected face showed fear. Taehyung gasped not being able to believe what he just heard and Hoseok already started to tear up.

" Yo-you ki-killed him...? ",
Taehyung asked, his voice was breaking.

" Are you going to cry now best friend?..... Ughhhh! That's disgusting. By the way I don't really remember if I killed him or not.. ",
Jungkook stated doing something in his phone.

" Why... Jungkook why..! ",
Taehyung exclaimed looking down at his lap clutching his eyes shut trying to hold his tears back but he couldn't.

" questioning me best friend? ",
Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows and getting up from his seat. Hoseok was silently crying while shaking his head continuously. Namjoon was hurt too. He thought Jimin is really special and he never wanted a boy like Jimin to die.

" You people's are Pathetic ",Jungkook said chuckling like a maniac.

" Ho-how..?.. Where is he..? ",
Taehyung asked wiping his tears but really not ready to hear the answer.

" are you asking how I killed him?",Jungkook asked looking interested in answering the question. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with a hurt expression.

"lemme think... ",Jungkook held his chin acting like he's thinking hard.
" May be I told him to jump off from a bridge.... Yeah that's it.. I told him to jump off from a bridge. ",
Jungkook stated acting like he remembered something important.

Taehyung's mouth fell open as more tears ran down his face.

" He did...?",
Namjoon asked in disbelief.

" Yeah.. It was a nice scene to watch. ",
Jungkook stated.

Namjoon was inside a complete spell of disbelief. No.. It's not about Jimin. Namjoon wasn't surprised that Jimin jumped off from the bridge.... He couldn't believe that anyone can be as heartless and cruel as Jungkook.