Chapter 1

Ranboo laid in bed quietly. The rest of his house? Not so quiet. His brothers were awake, which meant chaos.

It was Friday. They had gotten the day off from school. He didn't like being home.

He only liked hanging out with his oldest brother. He was mellow. He didn't talk much. Then was his other older brother.

He sang a lot. He laughed a ton. And he definitely liked to talk, but knew when to shut up. Which Ranboo appreciated.

Then his younger brother. Oh god, his younger brother. He would not stop talking from the time he got into the car after school, to the time he shut his eyes at night.

Ranboo hated it.

Their ages went a little somethin' like this:

His oldest brother: 17
Second oldest: 16
Ranboo: 15
Younger brother: 13

Ranboo would go as far as to say he hated his younger brother. He didn't have anything in common with him.

His little brother bursted into his room.

"Hello Ranboo!!!" He shouted. Ranboo groaned.

"What do you want, Tommy?" Ranboo asked. Tommy crossed his arms.

"Wilbur is taking me to the store and I was wondering if you wanted to go with us." The boy told him. Ranboo groaned again.

"Go away!"

Tommy looked down at the floor.

"What did I expect?" He turned around and left. Ranboo was taken aback a bit.

Tommy had never said something like that to him before. But, come to think of it, Tommy had been inviting Ranboo to go with them every time they would leave the house.

Ranboo just couldn't get out of bed. He was constantly sad all the time. People at school would pick on him. It broke his spirit to dust.

His father knocked on the door and peaked his head into the room.

"Hey Ranboo. I noticed you missed breakfast this morning, so I made you some lunch." He smiled.

Ranboo sat up and waved his dad in.

The man walked into his sons room, he had a bowl of soup in his hands with a piece of bread on top of it.

He sat down on Ranboo's bed, handing the bowl to him.

Phil had always been good with taking care of his sons. He cared deeply about them. Ranboo trusted him with all his heart.

"Ranboo. I wanted to talk to you about something." Phil told him. Ranboo immediately got anxious, the pause felt like hours.

"Dad if you're here to talk to me about sex, then I hate to inform you that I've already been given that talk." Ranboo laughed a bit.

But his father didn't laugh. Just a slight smile.

"Ranboo, it's 4 o'clock. You're still in your sleepwear. Techno told me about some of the dreams you've been having. I just want to know if you're doing alright."

Ranboo looked at his soup. Suddenly he didn't feel hungry. He set it on the bedside table.

Everything was rushing through his mind so quickly. He felt sick. He felt like he was actually going to vomit.

He couldn't speak.

He just nodded.

"I made you a therapy appointment. Unless you don't want to go to therapy. I just want you to get better."